white spider

View previous topic View next topic Go down

white spider

Post by unforgetable dreams on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:05 pm

last night i had a draem that i walked out my door and my kids and I were playing the dirt and I saw a huge white spider, I just remember staying away from it.

another part of my dream last night was that I was in this body of water, it was part of the ocean but was divided into a smaller body. I was swimming and the sun was shining bright. the part that is disturbing was that I got out of water onto boat a sort of smaller boat, and I committed adultery for money. I remember thinking that I had to do it because we needed money. I'm disturbed can someone give me some insight here. I know that the lord is trying to show me something here.

thank you for your help.

unforgetable dreams

unforgetable dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: white spider

Post by True Flight on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:34 pm

adultry isnt what it apears in dreams, being more specific would help.
My thought, are you thinking of getting a job and your spouse dosnt aprove.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Hello! This is the scripture the Lord has given me for your dream: Luke 12:15, "And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth."Covetousness is a way of thinking...it's the way the world thinks without God...that they meet their own needs, and make their own success. You know, like a self made man... I feel like the adultery pictured in the dream is spiritual adultery -- in other words it's adultery against God. You did it for "money". Are you looking towards yourself, or a job, or some other thing as your source of supply? God has said that He will meet all of your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19, "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.") With the economy the way it is, and many people being so strapped financially these days, it is common to want to be concerned and take measures to ensure our prosperity and well-being. Many times in the old covenant God talked to Israel about their harlotries. These referred to idols and things that they were putting above God in their lives. Are you worrying about money, or trying to meet your own financial needs? Or are you trusting God as your sole source of supply? This dream could be God's way of saying, "Hey...I Am a jealous God and you shall have no other gods before Me. I Am Your Source and your answer."

I also feel like the white spider is a deception. Obviously the spider is not a good symbol, but it was masking itself as something "pure" because it was white. It could be that the Lord is revealing to you here that the enemy is trying to deceive you into thinking that God will not come through for you, and that you must act on your own behalf to ensure your well-being. Spiders are crafty. They usually hide in corners and in dark places. This is definitely symbolic of the way the enemy works, and the scripture says that he masquerades as an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:14, "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.") It may not be that you have entered into covetousness yet. It may be that God is revealing to you where you are headed if you do not make a course correction and begin trusting the Lord for your financial well-being. This could just be a warning dream. Obviously your heart is to do what is right because you were so very concerned about this dream. That is why the Lord has revealed this to you. Please pray on what I've said. I hope this has been helpful.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by unforgetable dreams on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Wow!! Sandra,

That is such a blessed word right there, thank you!! I will pray on things and continue to ask god to reveal it. what a blessing you are!!!

unforgetable dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:47 pm

I also feel like the white spider is a deception. Obviously the spider is not a good symbol, but it was masking itself as something "pure" because it was white. It could be that the Lord is revealing to you here that the enemy is trying to deceive you into thinking that God will not come through for you, and that you must act on your own behalf to ensure your well-being.

I'm in agreement with Sandra here, this is exactly what came to me as well. Also, the part of you being the ocean but in a smaller area...are you feeling separated spiritually, like you're not hearing from God on a particular issue?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top