What If You Don't Understand a Prophecy Given?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What If You Don't Understand a Prophecy Given?

Post by Delaine on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:39 pm

I was given a prophetic word by a pastor 11 years ago which I still don't fully understand. This is exactly what I was told:

"In the morning, at the rising of the sun, you shall receive five--pomegranates, frankincense, myrrh, aloes and spikenard."

Since then, I have significant confirmation that the number five is important for me. I've even had a dream where I was given the number 955 (which I still don't understand).

I have looked up every one of the five spices/seeds and have found that f,m,a and s are expensive/aromatic spices and that pomegranates have lots of seeds. I've prayed on this and researched this, but I still do not fully understand this.

I must admit that the same year I was given this prophecy, a prophetess prophesied to me that God was anointing me with a particular gift and with that gift came accompanying gifts. They did add up to five. Should I take that as confirmation of the first prophesy?

I need your help!!!!

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What If You Don't Understand a Prophecy Given?

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:18 pm

Hi Delanie...the only thing I can tell you is that the number "5" is the number of GRACE!!!!! (there may be other meanings for it, but I know for sure that one of them is grace)

I have millions of prophetic words that I received around the same time frame you received yours. The ministry I belonged to at the time had prophets there on the regular and I seemed to be a magnent to the prophets...each time they would ALWAYS call me up to give me a prophetic word.

Many of them I didn't know what they meant, but over the years as I grew in the Word of God, some things were revealed to me. I think we should deal with prophecies the same way we deal with dreams...allow the Lord to reveal in his time. There have been some prophecies that have already come to pass and I'm here to tell you that the meaning of them was revealed during the actual manifestation of them.

Continue to seek God and wait for him to answer...He will!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:18 am

Thank you, Cholette! kiss

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlkQueen32 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:57 pm

Delaine,
Are you aware of your spiritual gifts? You have 5. Each one represented in a different way. The number 9 means Harvest of thanksgiving; fruitfulness. Heb.13:15 or Luke 17:17. The number 5 means service or works; it could also mean bondage. Genesis 41:34 or Leviticus 27:31. The 1st prophecy was correct and the second verified or witnessed to the 1st.

BlkQueen32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top