man giving me money, credit score going up , and own 50/50 of baseball team

View previous topic View next topic Go down

man giving me money, credit score going up , and own 50/50 of baseball team

Post by Monique on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 am

had this dream this morning

This man was talking to me . He said that he is going to raise my credit score 1 point . He will give me 100,000 dollars and I will own half of baseball team

Im looking at him saying wow, wow ...

Then he said your credit score will go up . give you 100,000 dollars and yall will own baseball team 50/50

Im still saying wow , wow, ....

Then next scene:

Then this lady that I went to get my tarot read last year . I no now that it was wrong but at time I didn't no. I hate I went to. but anyway. she was saying I tried to help you and you turned on me. Then me and this other girl was at a table and was taking a test. I was thinking ( she can't read so how she giving us a test.) Then we had to grade our own test.

Then next

I asked could I use the restroom and I went .

then I was thinking to myself that I used to have to work( hard around the house )(Im from country) (no boys to do work ) and i was walking outside and rocks didn't hurt when I was little barefooted and my feet was strong but now i can't do it .

then thinking.. Thats why you was doing all that hard work and working and working so you can go through what you have ( pain and hurting) in your life to withstand your enemies. Im like WoW. Im still saying WoW.

I woke up

I Give God All The Glory... God Is Good ... All The Time..

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

post this twice

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 am

See below

Last edited by mbstudent on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: man giving me money, credit score going up , and own 50/50 of baseball team

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 am

In this dream the Lord is exposing all the plans the enemy has plotted it against you.
In order to do that, he needed the shield of faith to be brought down,So he can cast against you the darts of doubts.
The danger to listen to other voices different than God is that a doubt seed was planted inside your spirit.
Same way when we under faith plant a seed of faith and wait for it to develop and obtain the promise,
same way the enemy operates. It may try to confuse you ,or make the thing that was spoken over you come to pass but not for God's will
That is why the lady told,and revealed to you in dream the strategy the enemy is using.
and after that will make you focus on you,on your own strenght but you have to remember my words .
the just Shall walk by faith.
Yes, it will be tribulations ,but we will have the victory everytime.
The just shall fall 7 times but in all the ocassions JEHOVAH Will Save Him.
In all!
The awe sounds you were making is the costernation of events coming your way..Be ready and pray
It is almost here.
The Lord will be with you all the way..Isaiah 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:04 pm

I was thinking that It was over and had already happened. I have been going through spiritual warfare because of my past. I was in a mental state hospital after all going to her and I even went to her after I got out and was trying to tell her to stop because I new where it was coming from but when I went I talk to her mother and she told me some things which I told them before I went in I didn't want a reading . I also told her that I new didn't do what they suppose of said they was going to do. In other words I found out they was fake. I bought my car from her brother and I passed by there not to long ago and nothing was there, cars gone. Thats where her shop was also. I said some things about my money and I wanted my money back and all that. I went to her in 07 through 08 I was in state hospital 4-20-08 had been sick and doctors couldnt find out what was wrong with me .

I looked at it as progress because she was like I trusted you and you turn your back on me because I now no she wasn't suppose to be doing it anyway from the bible. Back then she told me not to tell anyone or anything like that.

I have also found out God have a bigger plan for my life every since i was a child and she found out and they all trying to stop it and me from knowing and and keeping faith because I didn't no the Bible have never read Bible

God help me to get out of that hospital and showed me everybody who had or have something to do with it. But my mistake is and was my mouth.. That goes back to the other posts I post about the school and cleanseing and taking that black stuff out my mouth.

But, I do believe its not just her its alot more people. Im like in the lions den the way I look at it. Im in the enemies territory.

shew!!! Im going through it and been for 38 years and didn't no it till now.

I give God The Glory. If it wasnt for him and his son I would be dead.

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 pm

Hello Monique,
First of all, I hope you know how much God really loves you because His love just for you alone is so great. It is important to know the love of God because it changes our lives.
I have read some of your dreams and girl; you have been so beaten down by the enemy over the years. If you were here with me today, I would take you by the shoulders, shake you and tell you, because you are a child of God, you do not have to take that anymore. Because of that, I would like to address this dream concerning the part ownership in a baseball team. (By the way, I have a nephew, my sister's son, who pitches for the National League in baseball, which has nothing whatsoever to do with this dream,)
This is what I see in this dream.
He is telling you He is going to raise your credit score, Credit means: belief or trust; confidence; faith. God is telling you, He believes in you. He is going to raise it by 1. He is that ONE. He's all you need. The number one is the only number not dependent upon another number in order to be. That's our God. He is giving you $100,000. This means He is giving you favor. Favor means to be for (you); to make easier (for you); support (you); to assist (you) in ways only He can. He is giving you part ownership in a baseball team. This represents a partnership. A partnership means: the relationship of partners; joint interest. Partnership represents relationship between you and God. He has a joint interest with you. (WOW) Also, to be part owner in a baseball team means you have some say so (authority) in matters. Because of your partnership with Him, you have authority over the enemy, your enemy. It is so important that as Christians we learn about the authority God has given us and we need to put it to use. I put it to use every day. Hope this puts some light on some things for you.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:19 pm

Wow, That's how I was feeling during the dream. I am really saying WOW now because this is how I was feeling after the dream. I didn't look at it like this but I was feeling increase lol .

I have noticed in my dreams that I hear voices . Someone with me and talking to me beside me but I cant see them or he tell me things at the end of dreams that I hear and nobody is there.

I see through my eyes in dreams in sky sometimes but I don't see myself flying but thats how I feel. I be in one place but I can end up some where else at a blink of an eye . I see myself walking around and talking but im no seeing threw my eyes in the dream but I see through eyes and seeing myself in the dream all the time. I don't no if that makes sense or not to you.

I know Im in training 4 something very important ( so to speak) I always had these gifts but was scared of them and ran from it literally . I didn't no what was going on I was just scared. This is just one of them. I might not should have even said anything lol

oh Thank you and mbstudent very much it has help me so much in a very good way.

God Bless You and Your Family
Monique

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top