bus ride up a hill , im still confused

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bus ride up a hill , im still confused

Post by Monique on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:33 am

This was last week sometime also . Hope I can remember it correctly.

I was in house then like outside nice trees and flowers and it was alot of men there and they was talking to each other and some over here and some over there.
I looking I was I think the only girl with them and I was sitting with this guy and i didn't see his face through whole dream.

Then we was on a bus and I was holding hands with him and I turn and saw someone else face and like he was going to kiss me and that other person come back and moved him back and I didn't see his face. He was by the window and I was on outside then we still holding hands .

Then bus stopped .

We behind the bus driver now . Still holding hands .

Driver got off and went in front of bus . I was thinking looking out the front window, Why we at these woods ?

Then gate appeared. Driver pulled gate open woods gone.

It was a trail of rocks going up and Im like um how we going to get up this big hill in this bus on these rocks(white stones) going up this hill. The guy said we ain't going to make it and stood up or something to that effect.

Driver went up and around and we was at the top . I looked straight ahead and There was a woman and other people around her but she was looking at us like she was waiting on us to get there.

Then I woke up

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bus ride up a hill , im still confused

Post by Monique on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:59 pm

can someone help . Im still confused

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top