A room change? MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A room change? MANIFESTATION

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 am

Here's the second dream I've had about some changes taking place in my living quarters:

I remember taking a nap and when I got up, it seemed like I was on the other side of the room and that something was different. My posters/pictures were taken off of the wall (All I saw was white paper there with pieces of tape on it, showing pictures had been removed). I looked in my drawer and my stuff was moved not some spots were empty. I kept thinking: what happened? Where is my stuff? I looked in the dresser drawer and my stuff had been moved towards the bottom and in the third row was stacks of white face/body towels folded up--its like somebody bombarded my space and tried to change my stuff around without my knowledge! I looked in my drawer and pulled out my folder, I had planned to put up a Michael Jackson poster (his many faces during his career) and a Disney's princess poster but changed my mind because I wasn't sure of what was going on or if my stuff would be taken down or if I was going to move etc. I opened my big closet (where my clothes wouldve been) and saw boxes and boxes (brown) of relaxer kits (the Dr. Miracle kind to help straighten African American hair). It looked like a supply store in my closet! On the front of the boxes was a teddy bear and a rainbow--the title "gentle treatment" (which is a name of a relaxer IRL). I looked over at my roommates side and her bed sheets were still there but it seemed like a few more were added (yellow and some pink stripes). I was really confused because I didn't know if this was still my room or if somebody was trying to push me out or take over? Where was I?

Last edited by lola21st on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Manifestation to topic title for archiving)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A room change? MANIFESTATION

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 am

Hello Desi! When I have dreams about my room, it usually symbolizes my "place" within the Body of Christ or in my church. While you are resting in the Lord, some rearranging takes place. The thing I don't know is if this has already happened, or if the Lord is revealing it to you ahead of time. I guess that's something to pray about. I've had dreams like this before, where someone has broken into my house and rearranged things. I believe this "rearrangement" is the work of the enemy, as you were confused in the dream, and God is not the author of confusion. I feel like the Lord is revealing to you a ploy of the enemy. If this has not already occurred, you can, of course, change it in prayer. Are you aware of any current situations with people where the enemy might be trying to stir up trouble, perhaps division of some sort? He is trying to wiggle his way into a situation to squeeze you out. He comes to steal, kill and destroy, and in this dream, it seems like he is seeking to "steal" your place in your church, or your spiritual assignment, or the Body of Christ...I don't know. Whatever fits the best. It is clearly only affecting you and doesn't seem to be affecting anyone else, as your roomate's things were still in order. These are just some thoughts...not an interpretation, and I have no scriptures right now to back it up. Maybe something will strike a cord with you.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Are you aware of any current situations with people where the enemy might be trying to stir up trouble, perhaps division of some sort? He is trying to wiggle his way into a situation to squeeze you out.

Sandra,
thanks so much for your response. There have been some ploys lately in my life and God alway shows me so I won't be taken unaware by them. I don't know what will be in the future, but I will continue to pray that God will 'cover' me inspite of. I had a dream like this before and I totally felt like it was God shifting me and bringing some changes into my life. Please keep me lifted in prayer

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:50 am

You got it, Desi! I will remember you in my prayers. We know whatever comes, it will be well with you!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:40 pm

MANIFESTATION:

On today (January 4, 2010), I recieved a new roommate. Upon waking early in the morning, I was eating my cereal and the next thing I know I see my door open! I thought it was the maintenance crew, but then I see a girl that says, "you are a my new roommate". Of course I was disappointed (because I didn't want a new roommate) and I was somewhat appalled because I wasn't even informed that I'd have a new roommate--I felt bombarded and like my privacy was invaded. Nooooooooooo!!!!!

The boxes and things seeming out of place just represented a new roommate--which was totally unexpected!
I don't know, but she comes off as masculine to me, so I don't know. She still seems cool. We'll see how this semester goes!

I am finally a senior (which is a good thing) and I graduate at the end of this year and I'm ready for God to "complete me" this year like never before!! HALELULIA!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:28 am

Desiree
I know this may sound like whack but do you think that the title of the hair relaxer "Gentle treatment" is instruction from God of how you need to treat this roommate? I have feeling that she will have moral views that may not be the moral views you have been given from God. Isn't the rainbow the new symbol for gays and lesbians? I don't know...just a thought.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 am

You know Unaday
When I read back over the dream before I posted the new comment that part stuck out to me, "gentle treatment". This is the second time I've been paired with someone whom I've questioned their sexuality.
So I really do feel like God wants me to do a "new thing" here. I'm trying not to come off as judgemental, but I know where I stand too. I just ask God for more grace in this area to know how to come at this woman.

And yes, rainbow is a symbol for gay pride and acceptance.

So, yall pray for me!
smooches
desi

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:57 am

Thank God for His faithfulness to make you aware of the change beforehand!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am

Aint God awesome?! He never leaves us unaware!

The funny thing is, when the event happened, the holy ghost brought this dream to my remembrance! Even though I didn't know EXACTLY what the dream was about, I knew it had to do with my room somehow! GOD KNOWS ALL THINGS!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top