baby's everywhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

baby's everywhere

Post by Monique on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:57 am

This dream was a couple of days ago also

I had come from grand mother house and was walking to my mother house across yard. I was looking a momma house and it was different . I was walking looking in front and lean back looking at back of house to see where these cars come from. In front was a garage and under it was a blue car and momma was taking bags from trunk. I walked in garage and saw the car was a dark blue bug pretty.

I was in the house now and there was a baby boy that was walking . I was thinking who baby. I picked him up and was playing with him and he smiling. My brother was there also.

Then we left . I was at someone elses house and everbody there was baby's every where there . Look like they was sleep

I went somone where and there was 2 girls talking to me and saying you pregnant with baby . About its going to be a boy or its a boy. They was saying other stuff im not really listening because im trying to figure out why they saying im pregnant.

One of the girls said that how long ago did you sleep with him and the girl said 12 weeks ago . Then i felt alittle woosie then went inside the building or house looking for bathroom to use it. i looked ans someone was sleep and rose their head up and looked at me couldn't tell who it was I saw all the kids and turned left and went in bathroom and turn right and saw toilet and got the tissue but it a little on role and I looked on shelf and there was 2 more full roles and I turned around to use bathroom but as I turned around

I woke up

Note: My mother had a daycare center and I used to work there and we kept alot of kids.
The woman at the second house I thought was my daughter's daddy .. Mother

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: baby's everywhere

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:28 pm

I wonder if there are some new things about to take place your personal life and in the life of your family (especially your mother)? You said you went to her house and things looked different. Does she have a new mindset now? A new appearance, etc?

Maybe the new thing you won't be able to recognize or grasp at first?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:32 pm

My mother is fixing the daycare up right now to be something else

The house didn't look like our house but I knew it was

I can't have kids unless its God's will. I had my tubes burnt over 16 yrs ago.

Someone said that if you dream of boys then something bad or sorrows . Just wondering everyones input.

Desiree Thank you

I will

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Well we can see what the baby represented for your mom and since you can't have kids I wonder if its symbolic for a literal "new thing, idea project, etc" that you are impregnated with that is about to come to pass? I think the boy/girl symbol depends on the context of the dream and the dreamer (don't just look at the symbols separately but look at the entire dream).

Your'e welcome
God bless

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:13 am

ok, I will

Thank You for your input

God Bless You 2