people took my daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people took my daughter

Post by Monique on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:31 am

This dream was a couple of days ago

I was on a bus with a man driver he was driving the bus calm and good . This girl from back home was talking to me just holding a convo. Im thinking where my daughter at . The girl was sitting on the outside and I was by the window. We had been on bus for awhile.

I was calm and she said something about , we got your daughter and she no where she is , I said where and tell me . She smiling and Im looking at bus driver. He looking shocked

Im still saying tell me and she handed me a note and on it was what they was going to do to her. They was going to give her little food and ration it out little by little. They was going to do something about her neck and it would be dirty. The girl was still smiling.

I asked her again where she at. She said we got her in a house. I said where.

We standing up now and closer to front with driver.

Driver still looking at me not saying nothing .

Then I grab her . I was MAD. (thinking I no she aint going to tell me what she going to do to her). I starting hitting her in the face, hitting and hitting. Saying what's the address. She not saying nothing just looking at me . Im saying what's the address. I started stumping her on the floor with my foot in her face but there was no blood nowhere .

Then she was up saying 116 stamp . I said 116 stamp trying to figure where it is. She said yes now she look like she beat up.

I said call the police and the cell phone came from nowhere . I gave it to her.She dialed and She said something like what am I suppose to say. I grabed the phone and told the police that this girl said the they got my daughter at a house and they kidnapped her and that I beat this girl for her to tell me . He started giggling. She no where she is and he said what's the address and I gave her the phone and said tell him and she said 116 stamp crying .

Then I woke up

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: people took my daughter

Post by usemeLord on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:08 am

Pray for protection for your daughter and believe that no weapon formed against her shall prosper. God will keep her safe, just ask.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:12 am

Yes, I have and will continue and thank you for reponse.

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top