SHARING EARPHONES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHARING EARPHONES

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:44 am

I have been dreaming a lot, but the Lord told me not to put a couple up, I don't know why. However, I think I can post this one.

I was listening to my headset, which IRL, has really big ear pieces, and a very long cord. It was plugged into this light silvery gray tape deck, the size was portable. Someone was beside me, and I turned to look at who it was. It was Brother E. He asked to share my headset. I didn't want to, but since I had forgiven him the offense he did me, I let him share the set with me. But I stretched out my cord, from the little piece of plastic that held the line together, because I did not want him too near me. We were standing in front of this bus. There were a couple of other people around me, but I didn't really look at them. The bus was gray too. We climbed up the stairs, and then I looked at the third row of seats, and they were gray too. Not dark gray, just gray. I knew I wanted to sit in the third seat. I was going to suggest that to E. Then I looked at the driver's seat, and wondered who would be driving. I began to have this thrill of excitement in the pit of my stomach, because I knew that we were going on a journey that I had never gone on before.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CHANGE TITLE, IT WAS NOT ACCURATELY DESCRIPTIVE)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHARING EARPHONES

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 am

Lesson here, 2 are listening from God.
because of your relationship with God and beign able to witness a change is produced.
But things will not start moving until you exercise the whole concept of forgiveness.
then You will be ready for what has been prepared from you,From the Lord.
the Lord will surprise you and surpass your own expectations in the prayers you already made.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:52 pm

Amen, thank you, MBstudent. I understand totally what you are saying and I receive it. I will go forward on that truth.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top