man with knives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

man with knives

Post by Glad on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:16 pm

Hi everyone
This is the dream: I was walking down a hall of some school building. I see a very short man and instantly know that he is out to kill me. He has a big knife in his hand, we meet up and I manage to take the knife away from him. I am not really scared but do make sure I don't cut myself on the blade. I see that inside his jacket he has many more knives, they come in all sizes. He keeps pulling them out and is trying to use them on me and I keep taking them away before he can hurt me. I end up sitting in a stroller with this guy and it almost seems like I am trying to befriend him the same time I am watching out for him to hurt me. After I have all his knives, for some reason I keep thinking almost 40 of them, I collect them all and carry them down the hall. I see a computer and send the police an email that I would like to come and see them. They instantly reply that I can come by in two minutes.

I appreciate all input. Thank you.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: man with knives

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:01 am

Is there someone in your life currently that you're unsure about--like if you should trust them or keep them at a distance? Knives to me relate to injury (either physically or spritually--usually like "cutting with words", so I wonder if this is the case for you: someone trying to "hurt you with either lots of words or will try to hurt you in many ways but with the same tactics"? I wonder too if you're asking God about what he thinks of the matter? please pray on what I've said.
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:43 am

Hi Desiree
Thank you and I do relate to your interpretation. I have prayed - but mostly about how I have responded and what my actions have been. I am not really sure what God thinks about the whole matter, I have never thought of putting it that way. That gives me something to think about. Thank you.

Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:04 am

Father,

In the name of Jesus we ask for clarification over this dream and that your perfect will be done....Lord we pray for your wisdom and understanding. Thank you Lord for your help and your goodness and your love!

your servant,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:04 am

you're always welcome--anytime
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile