Why Can't I Get Through?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Can't I Get Through?

Post by Virtuous on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:34 am

Hello Dream Family! This is a dream my sister had the other night...

She dreamt her, our mom, and our aunt and uncle (my mother's sister and her husband), were going somewhere. She doesn't know where they were or where they were going. She just knew they were going somewhere. She said they were like in a field with barbed wire fences. She said to get to the place they were headed, they had to go through these fences. She said my mom, aunt and uncle made it all the way through. She said she made it through the small fences (with ease...no problem) but when it came for her to go through the big fences (the one she felt like she SHOULD'VE been able to go through), she would always get shocked. She said when it shocked her, she would always step back, but she never stopped trying to go through it. She said my uncle would tell my aunt what she needed to do to get through the fences and my aunt would tell her. She said she tried doing what she was told to get through, but she would always get shocked. This only happened with the big fences.

Any ideas?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Can't I Get Through?

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:10 am

Hmmm...You know what? That reminds me of circumstances, situations, tests and trials that occur in the life of the believer, in this case, your sister, as they walk the pathway that the Lord has ordered for them. She may be getting counsel from someone and that may be good Godly counsel, but are not the instructions that are for her, and so that won't work for her. Maybe she needs her own rhema word.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:11 am

Hello V! Again, I'm not reading anyone's responses so as not to be influenced by them. So if I repeat...I guess it could just be confirmation. Immediately when I read the dream about the fences, the fence part stood out to me as a limitation or a hindrance...an obstacle. Fences are good when they are keeping things off of your property as protection, but not when they are an obstacle keeping you from getting where you are going. Your sister is not having difficult with the small fences (or the ones that LOOK like they would be harder to pass through), but only the ones that LOOK easier to pass through. I feel like there is a deception there. In other words, the way that the fence "appears" is the thing that is tripping your sister up. It appears as though it will be easy, and then when she goes through it, it shocks her. It turns out not to be as it appeared. Satan's way is to mask things. He himself masquerades as an angel of light. He makes things appear to be a certain way in the natural realm, when truly they are NOT that way at all. That's what I feel the Lord is revealing to your sister here. She cannot look at the things that are seen, for they are temporary and subject to change (they can be masked by the enemy as well), but must look at the unseen realm, for those things are eternal and change not for they have been decreed and established by God Himself. (2 Corinthians 4:18, "While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.")

I believe this is something CURRENTLY happening in your sister's life. Ask her if she has been dealing with a certain situation over and over again. Does she feel confident each time that she will make it through, but then as she goes forward, does she get knocked down from the shock of how different the situation is than what she thought when she approaches it? Does she feel like she gets knocked down over and over again? This is a limitation, a fence, the enemy has set up in your sister's life to keep her from going forward. But, God is the God of no limits. And, He said, "All things are possible to them that believe." (Mark 9:23, "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.") What I feel in my heart is your sister needs to STOP what she's doing, and what she knows to do, and seek God for wisdom. God holds the key that your sister needs to see this situation as it truly is, and overcome this obstacle. Wisdom is the key that will unlock it for her. God has promised, "if any man lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men liberally and upbraids not and it will be given unto him." (James 1:5, "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.") I feel that your sister needs revelation from God about the truth of this situation. Once she has received it, the situation will open up to her, and nothing shall be impossible unto her. This is what came up in my heart. I hope it bears witness.

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:12 am

Well, Hallelujah! HSL said the exact same thing. Out of the mouths of 2 or three witnesses!!!! Praise God! I agree with you HSL!!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:39 am

Thank you, Sandra! Being that I know what's going on in her life, the deception in the fences immediately came to my mind. I know exactly what you're talking about. I read it to her and she KNOWS as well. This DEFINATELY bears witness with her!!!!!!!!!!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:40 am

Well praise the Lord!!! God is so awesome to reveal things to us in such a way...Thanks be to God!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum