Reaccuring Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reaccuring Dream

Post by Lisa4 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:47 pm

I am confused about a recurring dream that I have. I have dreamt about seven times that in some way my family is the keeper of Christmas. In two of the dreams I my self am Santa Claus. In other dreams I am Mrs. Claus. But the theme of the dreams are that each person in my family has a special gift that helps keep the spirit of Christmas alive. In the last dream I had, which was two nights ago. I dreamt that I was Santa and we were waiting on my helper. He finally appeared a light coming from the sky and appeared dressed in a santa suit He had special powers that I didnít . He told me how to drive the sleigh and when we were done we went to this place where the sleigh was kept. It was like in another dimension and all the holidays were represented there. When one holiday faded another started. When we were done He wrapped his arms around me and we transported to my families home. I was now married to the man that was my helper and he was the one that allowed me to move from realm to realm. We were all sitting together at the dining room table and I told my family about my new job and then gave them all jobs to help me.

Like I said in the beginning this is the seventh in a series of dreams all relating to Christmas and my family being in charge of it.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reaccuring Dream

Post by True Flight on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:52 pm

when I think of Christmas, I think of a spirit of giving.
Is this your gift area?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top