A spirit of opression awoke me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A spirit of opression awoke me.

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:48 pm

Last night I had a dream of about two people in my life who "have done me wrong". The two were crying. One of them layed their head on the head of the other. She began to speak to him in a spiritual language and speak prophasy over him. I was in the dream watching them and I could tell they were "sorry" for hurting me. But I didn't buy the "act". While I was witnessing this I knew tongues and prophesy was not of God. My spirit was uneasy in the dream. When I woke I has overcome by an oppressive spirit. I was out of breathe. I was very much "out of it" and fell back asleep. I didn't realize what it was till awoke this morning and had to time to think about the dream.

This may sound odd. But my husband and I just switched sides of the bed we sleep on. Since I have been sleeping on his side of the bed I have woken up with that breathless feeling during the night. I just today recognized that this is oppresion. My beloveds...please speak this in aggreement with me. "I command any and all oppressive spirits to be gone from my household and the bed which I sleep at night!"
I ask God to forgive me of fear, anxiety, and believing oppressive thoughts. I receive power, might, and a sound mind!!

Be ever praying my beloveds!
Maria praying

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A spirit of opression awoke me.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:31 pm

I come into agreement with you right now Maria

Father in the name of Jesus we plead the blood of Jesus over Maria right now. Father we come against the spirit of oppression and render it mute and unconscious and send it to the feet of Jesus. Father We ask that you would send your ministering angels to Maria right now. We bind all physical attacks of the enemy in Jesus name. I COMMAND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO LEAVE THE BODY OF MARIA. I SPEAK NOT ON MY OWN AUTHORITY BUT THE AUTHORITY OF THE NAME OF JESUS AND ALL MUST CONFESS AND BOW TO THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES.

Father I thank you that you send the Holy Spirit to fill Maria to overflow and that you would be her covering even while she sleeps. Lord we thank you for forgiving her of fear, anxiety, and believing oppressive thoughts. Satan we claim you as a liar and a thief, and command you and your underlings GO, in the name of Jesus! Father we thank you and give you all the praise and the glory in Jesus name, Amen!

It does not sound odd that his side of the bed leaves you breathless. When you go to bed tonight, plead the blood of Jesus over both of you and anoint him and yourself and pray a blessing over the room, bed and yourselves.

I will keep you in my prayers.

God bless,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top