burning tree turning green, no smoke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

burning tree turning green, no smoke

Post by Monique on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:10 am

I was sleeping on my couch but it was like i was flying and seeing with my eyes.

I saw outside through [color:7054=blue !important][color:7054=blue !important]sliding [color:7054=blue !important]door that it was alot of trees up on a very tall mountain side and it was one that i was looking at that was taller than the other ones and I can see the top of it and it was brown from the top in front but on sides and back was green. Then all of a sudden im on my couch and I had cover on me but not on my face. my kids was on the other couch but was sitting covered up with cover all on them. I see myself sleep on couch then I wake up from being sleep an see 2 men one white and 1 black sitting in [color:7054=blue !important][color:7054=blue !important]chairs facing my kids on couch. The black man said pointing at, (im thinking) brittany and said she pretty and brittany still covered up was moving and he saw that I had woke up on the couch as he was talking to her. I pulled the cover back off me and raised my head up.Black man said , would you have anymore kids ( im thinking no ) and as I was thinking it he got up and was walking around the end of my couch and was saying ) would you have anymore kids I said I guess if I have a c section . He giggled and said that's what someone else said can't remember the name and went around in kitchen and i looked at the sliding door and remembered about the trees . I wasn't paying the black man any attention then . I got up and went to sliding door and look out saw the tree way up high on the mountain and its still high . The front was still brown. Then it started burning and there was no smoke and it was coming down the tree . As it was burning it was turning green . I was looking up way up and still coming down the tree.then I looked I was on the ground floor looking out from inside the house on couch . I live on the second floor. I see a tree right outside my sliding door there was a white woman walked up to my door and looked up at the tree right in front of her and she stood in front of door with arms folded and [color:7054=blue !important][color:7054=blue !important]legs spread apart looking up. I started walking to door and this other white lady walk up from left and said what happen , what happen . Then on this other white lady walked up from the right and she had a green [color:7054=blue !important][color:7054=blue !important]water hose and the water was running she started putting water on the tree from the rightside then I saw that the screen door was not on door just standing there but not in the hinge thing so im putting in back on and fire sparks started falling on the screen and I took it back off and put on ground and started stumping it out . It was alot of fire and it left some holes in screen. still no smoke.

I have to say the white man in the begining never said anything he just smiled. Black man did all talking. Oh, The tree was in a foundation concrete white . I was in concrete i just can't see how it lived. The tree was huge and wide real tall way above other trees and real wide and fire was burning tree but tree was turning green. WoW!!

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: burning tree turning green, no smoke

Post by True Flight on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:37 am

was the black man African, or was it a ma that was black?
And how did you feel around him, was there any fear, or maybe happy?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:10 pm

do you mean a man that was black ....Yes

he was actually he looked or reminded me of this guy that would help me at at&t and he also told me that he used to live upstairs from me for about 5 years with this girl and that she was crazy( lol sorry) But that's what he said . I was living on the first floor and moved to second floor of same building and the girl stay above me now.

In the dream i felt at first like he was nice but demand the way he talked but when i got up from the couch to go to sliding door I was happy . I forgot about him I was trying to see this tree and was amazed by it and why it was burning and turning green and happy. I felt like the woman was guarding me and the children from coming outside and the lady with garden hose was smiling and put water on the base of tree not spraying the tree to put out fire. when i put the screen back on the door right is when fire was dropping on it then i took it back off stumped it out seen no fire. mind you the woman never moved from the door at all

Thank you for your thoughts

Last edited by Monique on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:32 pm

the burning tree is a vision of God, I'm not getting what the black man and asking about the baby meen

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top