I don't understand (strange)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't understand (strange)

Post by Monique on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:03 am

This is how the dream started that I remember.

My aunt at my apartment and we was talking in the bathroom and it was like we was argueing about her not saying anything and im talking to her . I was asking her questions and she was not answering me and I was like you are going to have to leave if you dont tell me. ( I think) She turned to get in shower and said my bus leave to today at (I think) 5 something or 3 something I can't remember and got in shower and turned the water on then she disappeared . I was like where she go then I turned water on in the face bowel and threw it her way and she was out of the shower on the floor and I could see she was invisible and when the water I threw hit her she turned back to herself where the water hit only . She said stop stop , imma get a warning and then she came back to her normal self .Then there was a knock at the door and this little girl i don't no said . The police is not coming.She kept saying that. I came into hallway and turn sit down. Then I remember saying , I have things talking to me in my head and tell me what to do. She said I thought it was your time. I said brittany to she next. She hollard for brittany to come here and I looked down the hall and there was kids saying police not coming its ok. They was all ages Im think like 4 or 5 of them all sitting close together 2girls 2boys or 3girl 2boys. Brittany came out my room but it wasn't my daughter it looked like my bestfriends daughter from home when she was a small child between 7 and maybe 9or10 told her don't be scared its ok. Tears started coming down her eyes and she huged her . Then she started talking to someone on the cell phone and I started hearing music from a car and I said tell them to go turn that music off in the car and I was thinking you left car on. She got the keys and was rattleing them to the boy and he went to get them and Im asking my aunt who kids are these and she said a persons name (but i don't no the person) I woke up.

Last edited by Monique on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left something out)

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't understand (strange)

Post by True Flight on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:46 am

These are only my thoughts,
I cant help but get the feeling that something happened to you or your aunt as a child, that needs authority taken over it.
Do you remember the name at the end, that is sometimes a clue

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 pm

yes i do, donna ward

i don't no who she is

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:21 pm

http://www.theworkingcentre.org/wscd/gwn/Mar2006gwn.pdf

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:47 pm

My aunt is in prison now but when she was out she was always doing caregiving and he ex-husband has cancer and she couldnt get a job because of him and his medical bill. They was taking money out of her check. She always took care of people and not herself. Well she got on drugs again and so on but also.

I have been sick most of my life in 03 I became disable from blood clots in left leg and it split my main vein in 6 different places the back all the way to my pelvic. My veins had to find other route by themselves and doc couldn't do anything about it . It had to work itself out. well I was smoking med medicine for pain . Then I ended in state hospital . By the Grace of God. I give him all the Glory . I turned against everyone and that's where alot of witch craft showed up I now no. but also in family generation. It's alot going on.

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top