help me please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help me please

Post by Monique on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:58 am

Could someone please help me with this dream?

I was at a School in a cafeteria and this guy was talking to me and I dont no who he was and this girl was mad because he was talking to me. We was there a long time people eating all around . I left the cafeteria and he said can I walk you to your car and I said yes and we was walking down the sidewalk with some books in my hand. I saw a book cart in front and I was thinking . Why I got these books. I need to go and turn these books in but the guy started talking to me again and i was looking his way and passed the books cart and the door to turn in books. I looked and on the front of the school was a raven or crow in purple real big. It was the school sign (logo) . The bird head was purple and the wings was black and no body. I looked down and turn and looks back in front of me , and you no when you have gum in your [color:2206=blue !important][color:2206=blue !important]mouth and its sticky . I was pulling it from my gums and [color:2206=blue !important][color:2206=blue !important]teeth and just pulling and pulling all around from the top of my mouth. When I finally got it out and looked down to drop it , it hit the ground it was black and sticky and I was thinking what is that. I was still walking in the process. I heard in a voice say . I'm cleanseing you. I look up in the sky and I saw a black bird far up flying to the right of me and a voice said imma give you alittle light

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help me please

Post by True Flight on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:57 am

Interesting...
Ravens and crows are both scavengers. Purple is royalty. Maybe authority. Makes me think of witch craft
The cafatiria and food are to feed you
and the books are knoledge. Feeding you knoledge.
At the end of the dream you are chewing on a bad word, and God cleanses you of it.

Will be interesting to see how others post.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:18 pm

so, do you think that i am being taught by the witch craft and need to stop listening to them.

I think I no who the ravens is in real life.

so, is books and knowledge from them or god because i am not listening to them really anymore but i do see what they are doing from time to time. I have been reading bible for myself lately

I do no that I have to figure this out quickly . In everday life . I have been lead astray and want Holy Spirit back.

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 pm

I cant realy answer those questions, I can just add input.
It sounds like you know what is going on.
Wait for some more replies, it helps bring things into the light better

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum