Battlefield

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battlefield

Post by adventurer on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:19 am

Hi, I had a dream this week about the following. It was about a battlefield. A trusted friend of mine was present. This time a was in a nasty situation. I saw something like a computergame 2d battlefield before me. My army somehow got trapped and I knew that if I were to lead them out to a safe place, there would be casualty's. The friend told me that had a handled the situation differently, I would have gained a lot more from it. The dream ended with my army getting ready for a confrontation. It did not show the outcome.

Now usually a battle is about an enemy to be defeated. The dream did not really focus on the enemy though.

After that, I woke up, and went to sleep again. A second dream with the same friend. This time it was about a situation at work. We were to organise something, but I had some trouble with working together with people. The friend said: just try it anyway. But I was thinking... Im just gonna go my own way, whether people work with me or not, whether things get done or not. I suppose I was a little angry.

Any idea what this means?

adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield

Post by True Flight on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 am

There the same dreams, my thoughts are your going to make a wrong decision, sounds like your not accepting any council, that could help you avoid the destructive out come.

Is it possible that your the one initiating the attack?
confronting someone about something, that maybe should be handled in a more delicut way?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adventurer on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Sad to say that is exactly it. I had this dream tuesday. Then on thursday I did something in my personal life which seemed right to me, but than totally was not and did big damage in a good friendship.

I'm concerned about one thing though. I have a similar confrontation coming up this week regarding work. (By now I'm definitely going to look for advice). Could this dream count for this too, because of the two dreams? Or is it not related?

adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:10 pm

It could be, pray about it, pray that God will give you wisdom in this situation

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top