Good news from crush?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good news from crush?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:01 pm

Had a dream last night that I saw my crush and his brother sitting at a table talking and smiling-just fellowshippin. I came up to the table and they seemed really happy to see me. They were pleasant. I can remember my crush had a suit that was black pin striped--sharp!!!! In the dream, they both liked me. (Now when I was in high school my crush's brother liked me and we're still very cordial when we see one another; he and his brother are really cool, and its like we all grew up together :) Also, I remember them talking to me about my ex and was basically saying that what he did (long story) was not authentic.
I got the feeling in the dream that the both of them had been talking about me prior to me seeing them that day (yay!lol) They were so inviting. I will attend my crush's service tomorrow at church so I will see what happens!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news from crush?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:50 am

MANIFESTATION:
Yesterday (Sunday10/18/2009) I went to my crush's evening service with my mom and my sister. I was surprised to see my crush's sister and brother there! They of course were both cordial with me and the rest of the family says that I reminded them of the aunt's daughter! AWKWARD! My crush (who is also a pastor) was wearing the same exact suit he had on in my dream (with a little differences)! We were matching!lol

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:52 am

Gurl!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top