URGENT: Car aciddent & fighting a friend..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

URGENT: Car aciddent & fighting a friend..

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:18 am

Blessings everyone,

first dream: I was standing at a street light I was looking down the street in the direction of where my high school was. I could see a deisel truck making a u-turn somewhere in between doing that the truck explode cars started piling up people were trying to get away but they were being killed in the process the crash started moving closer towards me & this guy I was talking to he told me we had to leave he took my hand and we started running the crash was speeding toward us we got into his family's van & drove to their house. his dad parked in the garage & closed it. we could hear medal twisting & people screaming. When it stopped we went outside everything but the house & the neighborhood we were in was destroyed. i dont know who the young man is that saved me or who the family is.

Second Dream: i was still with the family we were talking & having dinner. The wife had a sister & she just had a baby the sister was acting strange, she wanted to get away she did'nt want to be around the family she just wanted to go out. We were confused about what was going on at first then her sister realized that she was using drugs again the reason why she wanted to get away was she needed a fix...Her sister begged her to let her keep her niece so nothing would happen to her. she agreed & we took the baby. I went with the family back to their home when I recieved a phone call. My best friend & her girlfriend were upset with me..Her girlfriend thought that I was pursuing her sister. I did'nt know the girl who was on drugs was her sister. her whole family was one sided on the situation & they agreed I was in the wrong when in actuality I did nothing wrong(I dont swing that way.) they came to the house when I was stepping out of the shower the took my towel so i grabbed the shower curtain. they started asking me questions I told them I did'nt know anything. somehow, we ended up at a nail shop. they would not let me go. They were gonna beat me down. my best friend was about to get her nails done when I ran for the door I got out and went to the grocery store across from the shop. my friend told me I could'nt run I ran into the store & yelled SECURITY!! & jumped onto the register so they could'nt grab me the store manager asked me what was going on & I explained the called the sherrifs to come out...I could hear my best friends thoughts she could'nt believe I called the cops. I was hurt that my friend was acting like that towards me & we'd been friends for so long. I grabbed her face & I told her, her girlfriend's doing all these things to her & she stays with her. I asked her what did she want what was she looking for? She would not look at me so I turned her face to me again. She was so empty & lost when I looked into her eyes it nearly stopped my heart. I said, were friends, & this was'nt us. it hurt because were about to fight each other & I felt like I did'nt know her. I told her that I had spoken to a friend & she said she could come back anytime but she has to leave her girl behind. whatever she's holding onto she has to let go in order to get something better.. she started crying. The sheriffs came in there were four of them. my friend said she did'nt want to go to jail. I was about to drop the charge on my friend when I was stopped by a voice. he said, "Dont, she's gonna have to learn. Its gonna take her messing up her life for her to get the point." I let her go. two sheriffs took them & the minute they touched them they started foaming at the mouth & shaking. I thought they were having a seizure the cops continued to walk them out. I felt bad for my friend that we had fallen out but I did'nt feel bad that she was being taken away.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: URGENT: Car aciddent & fighting a friend..

Post by usemeLord on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:42 pm

The first dream almost sounds like those terror attacks over seas that they use with big trucks. The guy with you could be an angel or holy spirit guiding you and keeping you safe.

The second dream is a little confusing for a fast read so I will be back and read again after dinner. Also in the second dream it sounds like something will happen that needs to happen to wake up your friend. But God has everything in control he will never let anyone be tested beyond what they can take (although we think so sometimes).

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:29 pm

I had a feeling the 2nd dream was a warning to my friend...I wanna say something so bad & i feel like the fakest friend in the world because i've spoken to everyone but i dont say much to her about it because i feel she's not gonna listen or leave the woman she's with...I struggle with my orientation like she does I know what the bible says which is why I refrain from acting on it. As for the 1st dream that was like something out of final destination...scared the daylights out of me lol.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top