Stuck - Freed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck - Freed

Post by Transformed Butterfly on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:12 am

Hello, praying the Holy Spirit of God anoints you to interpret this dream:

A few nights ago I dreamt that I was on a highway of some sort. I remember getting out of the car. It was as if the asphalt paved road turned into a substance that made it difficult to walk or drive on, therefore people were literally stuck. No one else got out of their car, and they just sat their and stared at me as I tried to break free. My legs felt like lead--unable to move, I took off my heels and the ground underneath felt similar to rubber/clay.

To my right I noticed a rocky/cement ledge. I placed my hands/arms/chest on this ledge--I used my upper body strength coupled with the ledge as my support to pull me from the road onto a grassy area. (I felt like a person who has loss the use of her lower body--paralyzed.) When I pulled my body to a grassy area, my strength was regained. I was able to walk again. To my right I could see a clear lake/river. And I just walked while everyone else remained "stuck".

Thanks,

Transformed Butterfly

Transformed Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stuck - Freed

Post by One Door on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Hello Transformed Butterfly,
This is what I believe your dream is showing you.
Immobilization (paralyzed) of body parts represents a demonic attack. It is your lower body that is paralyzed. This is your legs and feet which you use to walk with so it is your "walk" (spiritual walk) that is being attacked.
You are on a "highway" ([a] way, the Christian faith [way]). You become "stuck". This represents a delay or an obstacle (in your walk). "I took off my heels and the ground underneath felt similar to rubber/clay". Rubber in its pure form is white. This represents God molding you here. God molds us in the difficult times. "To my right I noticed a rocky/cement/ledge." Rocky represents difficulties but cement represents what is joined together. You are joined together with Christ. Hands here represent strength and faith. Arms here also represent strength. By being joined with Christ, the strength of your faith is what pulls you out of this "delay/obstacle" in your spiritual walk. The clear lake/river you see represents the Spirit of God. You continue your walk (spiritual walk) while other Christians remain "stuck".

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Amen, One Door, that's a beautiful intepretation... I'm in agreement and have nothing to add!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:10 am

Ditto that One Door. Good interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:04 am

Thanks guys! (girls)

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:15 am

TB -

Does this align with what's in your spirit?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top