bicycle ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bicycle ride

Post by traveller on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:21 am

Hi everyone. I'd prayed about confirmation on some church stuff and last night I had this dream: I had to go somewhere. Was outside at the start of a road where one of my sisters was telling me to go somewhere. So I got on a bicycle and started cycling. I knew (but couldn't see) that someone was with me. Somewhere on a parallel road I saw my sister and some others in a car driving erratically and yelling out of the windows. Then they swerved back to where they came from. I had to push the peddles quite hard and went at varying speeds. Needed to go somewhere where there was food, sort of a pit stop. We rode past (food)stalls still being set up, only the frame was visible, nothing else. Continued on but stopped at a stall that sold bakery stuff. I got off my bike and people at the stall were offering sweet biscuits to me. I looked at the biscuits very closely (they were held right in my face) but am not sure if I took one.

I've got some idea's on it but it would be gr8 if anyone has further thoughts:-)Thanx!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bicycle ride

Post by lola21st on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:53 am

Just thoughts...

Are you seeking a church?

Roads often symbolize life direction and being that you're on a bicycle, this is something you're doing alone. The person that you don't see but know is there sounds like the Holy Spirit. While your sister gave you advice at the start of this journey, it doesn't sounds like she's managing her own situation sucessfully - driving erratically suggests things in her life may be out of control and she has to readdress some things (swerving back to where they came from).

Your journey challenging, just in the same way as our walk in the Lord. It often isn't an easy journey but is necessary in order to progress. You've identified that you're hungry so are seeking food, but not sure which stall to eat from. The food stalls make me think of churches (where we go to get spiritually fed). The stalls are in varying stages of preparedness and sell different things, I see each stand offering Him differently in the same way churches do - while the foundational recipe is the same, each one has a slightly take on Him and some focus on different aspects of His gifts (teaching, healing/deliverance, evangelism, etc.) so you are seeking one that is appealing to you. The sweet biscuits reminded me of our daily bread but also since biscuits are unleavened, they seemed to be a symbol for Jesus, the Bread of Life. You're examining the biscuits very carefully.

It doesn't seem like this dream ended, the choice was still open since you don't remember actually taking one. Is there a church IRL that the biscuit stand might represent? Also, was it the only one with food available to sell?

Please pray on what's been said to see if it aligns with what's in your spirit.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:28 am

Thanks lola21st

Thanks for giving me some good thoughts to pray over.. You're definitely right on the seeking proper food and the connection to a church. Food has come up in a couple of my dreams the last 2 months. And to answer your question, in the dream I only recall this stall as selling food. Am not sure about the church IRL that would be represented by the biscuit. Still thinking on that one:-) Could the stalls also represent various ministries?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:00 pm

yes, they definitely could...I saw them as churches that emphasized different ministries but those were thoughts, not an interpretation. They could definitely represent ministries within a church or independent ministries not affiliated with a specific church....

Thanks be to the Lord for the revelation He's giving you, let us know how things turn out in this area for you. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Thanks!
It's getting clearer:-) Will let you know how things will pan out.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top