what does a cage represent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does a cage represent

Post by True Flight on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:05 pm

I know what I was being told, but why the cages.

There were 4 cages in my house, in them were snakes lizards and a bird, I opened the cages and grabed the creatures one at a time and threw them out of the house.

Its nice to have the victory, but were they in cages because I was holding on to them. (not letting God deliver me)

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does a cage represent

Post by lola21st on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:11 am

Hi True Flight -

Yes, that's quite possibly what the cages were representing in this dream - holding on to something, keeping possession of something.....it could also be a form of control - they are still around but not able to roam freely throughout your house, you have them where you can see them....when it was time for them to go, you opened the cage and threw them out...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:53 am

When I think of cages I think of containment. Being in prison. Could it be here that you have contained them and are now throwing them out. Maybe here the Lord is showing you that you have a gift for deliverance. I think here you are containing them and getting them ready to toss out, but they all must be tossed out together. They may be attached to the same strongman spirit. Lizards and snakes represent demonic forces. I pray this is of help to you,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:38 am

I believe your right, they were all of the same spirit and I tossed them all at once, except the bird, I believe that is on my list to deal with next.
I know what the bird represents, so dont fluster yourselves trying to figure out what a bird represents.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:52 am

I'm not sure if I'm saying the same thing as Connie was saying, but this is what came to my mind when I read what you dreamed. You had the 'strongman' bound, but you didn't loose it. So you throwing them out was you loosing them from your home.

The scripture that comes to mind is:

"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 18:18)

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Yes Cholette, that rings true.
God had shown me prior that it was dead.
I was holding onto it until, God showed me what happened to Aron, 3 times in 2 days.
I have had a bunch of stuff to shed since finding Christ, One more biggie (the bird)
He delivered me of it once, but backsliding into depression brought it back.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top