new cars.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new cars.........

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:48 am

um i was bak where i grew up,,about a half a mile frm home,,i was on the side of tha country road,,i saw a frend piking up 4 kids 4 skool,then i saw tha ka he was driving wasa nu merc/benz wagon,,,blak,,i was a little jealous,, ok ok i was big jealous,, ,,,then i heard myself say out loud,,its ok im gonna hava BMW530''d'' an a x5 suv,,,, ,,i was ''d'' lerious ,,,, i just hope im not in ''d''eception,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new cars.........

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi Dreamy...You have a lot of dreams where you are back where you grew up. It seems like that is a very comforting place for you. These are just some thoughts...could the friend with a car be a picture of you seeing other people get the things you want, and feeling a little left out? But, then you remember that you have promises from God too. "All things are possible to him who believeth..." I feel like the car could have multiple meanings. It could be a symbol for the prosperity God has promised you, and it could also be a symbol for your new season and new anointings/ministry that God has promised you. I think it incorporates them all. What I see here in the dream is you making a bold statement by faith. The scripture says, "let the weak say I am strong." (Joel 3:10, "Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.") So I feel like what you are doing here, is comforting and encouraging yourself on the promises of God, because while it may look like everybody is getting "theirs" but you right now, you know that God is faithful in His promises, and they are on the way to you right now. We as believers know that we walk by "faith" and not by "sight" because the things that we currently see are temporary and subject to change, but the things which are unseen are eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:18, "While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.") But, I also believe this is a dream of encouragement from the Lord to hold on to what He has promised you, because He will honor His word, and it will prosper, and you will have everything that God said He would give you, for God is not a man that He should lie...

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 pm

yeah thats exactly it sweety,,im surrounded by ppl who r lacking nuthing,,can do wattever they please,,and im just holding on its overwhelming, ,,,but im afraid 2 hav hope anymore,,i cant deal wiv dissappointment anymor..

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:56 pm

To you dreamy

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:10 pm

beany,,im feeling betta now,,not sucha but i kan revert at any tme,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:12 pm

- that's I always have ready!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:25 am

yep,,u neva kno wen ther needed,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:04 am

Hi Dreamster -

I think this dream reflects where you are right now....anxiously awaiting the cake in the oven to be done. It's been described to you, you know it's going to be DELICIOUS when it's finished but you don't know when it's going to be time for it to come out of the oven so that you can enjoy it and quite frankly, the wait is not only the hardest part, it's now frustrating, causing anxiety and it's not fun nor funny anymore. And it's made harder because it's just at this time that you're seeing others doing well, at least on the surface...your friend's car might look clean and shiny and sleek on the outside but you have no idea that the car hasn't had an oil change in the last 20,000km and the engine is about to lock... lol!

But the good news is that in the dream, you know yours is coming (and look at the double portion...a 530d AND a x5 for your trouble...) and you're standing on that...I agree with SandraP that this is a dream of encouragment. You're in the thick of it right now and I think this dream was meant to encourage you to hang on. I know this period is a deep trial...let your anxiety out, continue to cry out to the Lord and rest in Him right now (or rather, keep doing it) and be comforted while you go through this trial. Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 34:19 - A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:09 am

Remember this also Dreamy...God's word never returns to him void. If he promised it it is sure to happen just as he said. I totally agree with the interpretation. Hang in my friend. I am hearing right now .... "what comes up (prayer) must come down (answered prayer).

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:50 pm

ok now sweety,,makea space..... t u,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:54 pm

daaanngg lurdys u used ma secret special scripcha,,, plm,34'19...hmmmm maybe lordys not snoozin,, t u sweety,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top