Kooky Baby Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kooky Baby Dream

Post by kissyface1 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:49 am

I recently dreamt that I gave birth to a baby-- but its head was separate from its body. I really don't recall whether I even delivered the body. I remember wondering what was going on but the Dr. didn't seem to want to tell me and she just stuck the baby's head on a shelf under the table that I was laying on. I do not normally remember my dreams but I vividly recall this one and it was kind of disturbing. Any idea what it means?

kissyface1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kooky Baby Dream

Post by immortalservant on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:45 am

If you have given birth to something and it's head is seperated from Christ's body this may mean that whatever you have given birth to (perhaps a ministry) Seperated itself from Christ. Are you a new believer or perhaps recomitted your life to Christ recently? We are the body and He is the head or the church is the body and He is the Head. Read 1 Corinthians 12:12~31 this may help you. Also, the Dr. sets the head under a table and the scripture that comes to mind is Mark 4:21~22 This is where the light should be brought up on a lampstand for all to see. Would you put a light under a table or would you set it out to be bright. It's as if Jesus was placed on the shelf and hidden away. Possibly you are having a hard time sharing your light with the world. Jesus is the Great Physician and in your dream the doctor was a woman that's why I believe the woman represents the world in this dream. Please read the scripture and do some praying. Hang in there!!!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by kissyface1 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:30 am

Thank you for responding so quickly! I am not a new believer-I accepted Christ years ago as a young adult. I am familiar with all of the scriptures you mentioned. I can't think of any ministries or anything that I would be trying to start-so I am still puzzled. Rather than a ministry, could it be referring to dreams, desires, or plans that I am considering? Could those things be dead? Also, I have been rather disillusioned or disappointed with God over the past few years due to things that have happened in my life (in spite of my earnest prayers/pleas) and this has definitely affected my relationship with Him. I keep praying but sometimes in my heart I believe that He will not really answer my prayers. I am just hoping that this dream is not meaning that I am separated from him!!!!! Pretty insightful about the head being placed under a table--and the female Dr. representing the world!!!! I am pretty open about sharing my faith in Jesus--but Its not really about how I think I am -huh? I will pray for clarity about this aspect of the dream. I really wish Jesus would just make things plain and clear!!! this whole "unscramble the puzzle" thing just increases my frustration of walking with Him thru rough times! I will keep seeking Him....

kissyface1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Kissyface1, I have to say that I agree w/immortalservent, usually I don't seem to get much to interp dreams, but this one I did and the script, Mark 4:21-22 was what came to my mind as well.

Jesus said he will never leave us nor for sake us, but on our journey we can leave him or step off the path. If you reread your response I think you will find you have answered your own question. You know your relationship w/God has been effected due to events in your life, and thats certainly where you need to start. This journey isn't and easy one and it wont be pain free. While it may appear some prayers haven't been answered you need to remember God's hand is at work in your life and his timing is perfect. When you find yourself doubting, cast those thoughts down. You must stand strong on God's word, when you wake up in the morning put on the Armor of God; Ephesians 6:10-19

I hear your frustration for wanting things to be clear, but trust me the more time you spend in the word, with God, praying in the Spirit things will come clear and easier to you. This is a journey and we must endure to the end.

These were some other scriptures that came to mind when I read your post, hope it helps!

Deuteronomy 32:4
4 He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.

Joshua 1:5 (see also Deuteronomy 31:6 & 8)
5 No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Romans 10:17
17Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

Matthew 6:33
33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Matthew 11:28-30
28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Matthew 21:21
21Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.

Mark 11:23
23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.

God Bless!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:57 am

Hi kissyface1 -

Welcome to the site!

Just a thought, not an interpretation...do you feel sometimes like things you're trying to start don't come together as they should? And that those who you trust to assist you aren't guiding you in the way that you would expect?

Please pray on what's been said to see if it aligns with what's in your spirit....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Well, the only reason I asked if you were a new believer was because sometimes a baby represents new believer. Yes, I believe your dreams could be the thing you are have birthed. Anything that is "new" Now, are your dreams or plans God's will or your own. If they are your own. This could be the seperation. See, I know it can be frustrating that God speaks in whispers, parables, mysteries, and reveals little or the whole picture without the steps of how to get there. But this is also what is so Wonderful about it. He lets us choose His plan. If He revealed it all we would become prideful and not rely on Him daily. He is a treasure for us to hunt, he plays hide and seek and it proves to us how miraculous he is. If He forced His plan then that would not be true love it would be a dictator relationship. What parent forces their child to love them. Parents who are not perfect let their children choose their own path hoping their child will choose their destiny....how much more does our Father in Heaven want that for us.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top