Carrying My Sister-In-Law's Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carrying My Sister-In-Law's Baby

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:28 am

Hello Dream Family! Okay...I had a dream last night that is very strange to me...I'm praying about it for insight now, but would appreciate any insight or revelation that anyone has to offer. Thanks in advance.

Dream 10-16-09 -- Carrying Sister-in-Law's Baby:

I was with Kristen (my sister-in-law) and Chad (her husband, my brother-in-law -- this is my husband's brother and his wife) in a house with some of my old friends from college. Kristen was several months pregnant and was showing quite a bit. For some reason, though, she needed not to be pregnant for today. So somehow we took her baby and put it in me and I was instantly several months pregnant. She had a boyfriend in the dream, or a man, that was the father of the baby, but it wasn't Chad (her husband). Instantly he started paying attention to me because of the baby. He pushed and held my stomach in a certain spot where he knew there was discomfort because of the baby, and the discomfort immediately stopped. He knew about it because this was the same discomfort that Kristen had been feeling, and this is how he eased the discomfort for her. I was having the exact same pregnancy symptoms as Kristen had, because this was HER pregnancy. She wanted me to know what it was like to be pregnant too, because she knew that I had been trying to get pregnant and wanted a baby. (IRL this is true.) So in a way, she felt like she was doing me a favor, but really I was doing her a favor. She wanted me to carry her baby for a full day. When we went to put the baby back inside of her, we found out that we couldn't move it back, and I was going to have to carry the baby the full term, and deliver it too. I was kind of upset because I would have to do all of this work and it wasn't even my baby, and I couldn't keep it. Since I wanted my own baby, this was also a frustrating situation because I obviously couldn't get pregnant with my own baby, while carrying hers. But there was nothing I could do about it, and I was trying to keep my emotions in check because God's words says, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I have no lack!"
Scene # 2 -- A casual friend from my church, (a church we recently started attending again after several years away) called me on the phone to see what I was doing tonight. It was Saturday in the dream, and I told her that I had some old friends in from college and we were going to have a party. I knew that she wanted to invite us over for tonight or to get together. But, obviously we already had plans. She had just learned of our return to the church. I shared with her about Kristen's baby inside of me because I was still working through this whole "carrying Kristen's baby thing". End of dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Carrying My Sister-In-Law's Baby

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:29 pm

hmmm 2 be very breif,, ,,it sounds like u get involved in a ministry situ 4 someone else,,ur in a support mode but due 2 irriversable circumstances,,u will end up ''carrying'' tha whole thing,,it annoys u cos its not ur own,,um tha ppl in ur drm r related by marriage,,i think they represent church ppl in ur life,,the otha man is a mystry,,cos hes not married 2 ur s i law,,but is tha fartha,, kood he be a ch leada,,?? tha baby is a future program/ministry,,?? D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Very good, Dreamy...You are very accurate in what you say...This gives me confirmation of some things the Lord told me about this dream. Thank you!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:23 pm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:57 am

Hi Sandra -

Just thoughts...

It sounds like you may get involved with something to support someone else but in the end you're left bringing it to pass. It's an awkward and somewhat frustrating situation because while you were happy to help out you never expected to have to take this thing on full time and birth it, now it will cause you to put some of your personal goals on hold. This is frustrating because it's out of your control now, it's already done. The man massaging your stomach may be part of the 'team' that conceived the project and is willing to help as he can based on his familiarity with the project.

Could the second dream be suggesting that this might occur at your new church?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:12 am

Very good thoughts, Lurdys...You have actually confirmed some things here that the Lord told me. This dream came right after the Lord gave me a "word" in prayer about one of my intercessory assignments (the one with "S"), and I believe this is the restoration of their marriage. I knew I would be involved in ministering, but I believe the Lord is showing me that I'm actually going to be carrying the thing through in prayer...and this is going to put some of my personal things on hold for a while because I can only do so many things at one time. Thank you so much for the confirmation.

The scene with the church...I think it may have multiple layers of meaning. I'm still praying over this and digging into it. Your insights are VERY helpful. Thank you and many blessings be returned to you for sowing into me this way.

Love in Jesus,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:44 am

UR A DRM FACTORY SWEETY,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:02 am