animals in bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

animals in bed

Post by jjp708 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:30 am

The other night I had a dream my waking life boyfriend had this huge pet turtle. I tried to put the turtle back in its elaborate cage but it bit me. My boyfriend then came from out of nowhere (seemed like) and started fussing at me to leave the turtle alone and that he would put the turtle back. So he picked up the turtle and put him back in his cage. I remember in the cage was sand and a heat lamp. He buried the turtle halfway in the sand and said “see he likes it like this”

Then the dream switched to my boyfriend being in the bed sleep. Next to him was a black lab door knocked out sleep. Then next to the dog was a white baby tiger, then next to that the turtle. I wasn’t bothered at all by the turtle anymore and the turtle didn't seem to be bothered by me either. But I went to grab at the baby tiger and it tried to bite me. So I ran to the foot of the bed but it jumped up and chased me. Just then my boyfriend got up and grab the tiger all while fussing at me. He then told me to “be still…just be still” and he made the tiger “sniff” me out until the tiger felt comfortable with me.

Any insight would be helpful.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: animals in bed

Post by lola21st on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Hi jjp708 -

Just thoughts....

Are there unresolved issues betweeen you and your boyfriend that are impacting your relationship with him and the issues seem to come more from his side of the relationship? The turtle to me symbolizes a longstanding problem/issue from his past that is so entrenched that it is accomodated like part of the family. It's relatively harmless but maintaining it saps resources and energy. The bed to me symbolizes a covenant or partnership, a closeness. Your boyfriend being asleep strikes me as being spiritually unaware and in the dream unaware of the dangers of having a baby tiger as a pet. Symbolically, I see the tiger as a problem that can grow to become a much larger problem if it's not taken care of. It is already causing problems that impact you in that it bit you. What's disturbing is that your boyfriend doesn't punish the animal for biting you, instead he fusses at you and lets the tiger sniff you out. Whatever the tiger symbolizes IRL is the current issue that is already negatively impacting you but your boyfriend doesn't see it as a problem and doesn't see how potentially worse things can get if the tiger isn't removed.

Sorry if this was confusing, was trying to post this as it came to me now before leaving the house...does any of this line up with what's in your spirit?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:13 pm

A little. The turtle definately symbolizes a longstanding problem/issue....yes, absolutely! And you're right, it's so entrenched that it has become a part of him.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top