Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi all,

Last edited by Gissy2 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm new here

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:33 am

Hello Gissy! Welcome to the dream family... As soon as I started reading the dream some things started coming up in my heart. I believe the unknown man is Jesus, and He is showing you "things to come". The scripture says that the Holy Spirit will show us things to come, and it also says that God "uphols us by His right hand of righteousness." Since the man was on your left, that means you were on His right... (John 16:13, "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." Isaiah 41:10, "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.") Also, in the dream you were "joined" with this man. The scripture says that when we are joined to the Lord, we are one spirit with Him. (1 Corinthians 6:17, "But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.") So this man is definitely Jesus...

The couple that came up to you was an attack of the enemy. There eyes were covered, the enemy works in the cover of darkness. They may actually manifest through people, and could be an actual occurence, of it could just be the Lord showing you the authority you have in Him as a believer. The whole that opened up and swallowed them reminds me of this scripture: (Exodus 15:12, "Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.") The fire coming out of your mouth was the Word of God. The Word of God is "spirit and it is life" and the Holy Spirit was symbolized by fire many times in scripture. So I believe you are speaking the Word of God here. Too many scriptures on this to post here, but you can study it out if you need to. The path --- the paths of a rigteous man are ordered of the Lord (Psalms 37:23, "The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.") This is Jesus by His Spirit leading you through the pathway of your life...the place you are called to be in Him. The message here is that you are going to have resistance because you have an enemy, but when he comes out against you, the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him (Isaiah 59:19) and you have authority over your enemy, and you will overcome and go forward. I think you were "seemingly" alone on this path, because there may be times when it feels that way. But God has said in His Word, "I will never leave you, nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5, "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.") So when times like that come, the Lord wants you to trust in this problem, and know that He is there with you, even when it may not "feel" like He is. Please pray on what I've shared...this may not be all that the Lord has to say about this dream, but this is what I feel He gave me for now...Blessings! Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Sandra, thank you so much for this response. I have to admit it wasn't what I was thinking of but I will definitely pray about what you said. The scriptures are awesome and provides so much confort. Thank you for your thoughts!!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Gissy2,

I have to say I totally agree w/Sandra P here. Those were the thoughts I had as I read your dream. Sandra P has a real gift in explaining clearly and always has the scripture ready and just ties everything together so beautifully, so I have nothing to add cuz she is so thorough! Just wanted to give you a second witness!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:56 am

Gissy2,

My interpretation was verbatim that of SandraP. I like Hillobeans do not have any thing to add. Isn't it neat how the Lord will confirm through two or three witnesses.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:21 am

Thanks alot ladies will continue to pray :)

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:34 pm

You know I have been praying about this dream and I decided to come back and reveiw the interpreatation sandra had mentioned. I agree with everything, except the part about the man on my side being Jesus. I reread what I wrote in my post and I realized that I missed out some aparts of the dream. The man at my side and the man that I saw in front of the hole, to me, were two different people, they looked different and they felt different. Also, in the dream a voice told me who that man was in front of the hole and it was the Lord. However, the voice didn't tell me who the man at my side was. Everyone was identified in the dream except for the man adjoined to my side. I'm sorry I mentioned that but I realize I didn't include them.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:01 pm

I agree with a lot of what was said...but when I read the dream I viewed it just a little bit different. It made me wonder if you were married or not, because when I read it before I read other people's comments the guy attached to you made me think of husband, because the Bible talks about when people get married they become one flesh. Also the fact that the person was connected to your left side made me think again that it was a natural man because Jesus is often on the right side and the left hand is where wedding rings are placed as well.

Everything else that was said was pretty much the same thing that jumped out at me. I believe that the couple represented darkness. I almost wonder that since they were a couple if that is the area that the enemy wants to attack you in (relationships). Just like Sandra said I seen the flame coming out of your mouth being the Word of the Lord.... Everything else that Sandra said was the same thing that I seen. The only difference for me was that I felt like the person connected to you could have been a natural man and that the other person was the Lord giving you guidance. It could be letting you know that there is going to be an attack against you in relationships but the way to overcome is by using the Sword of the Spirit (the Word) and the Lord will guide you when you study out His Word and seek to do His will in the situation. If in fact the unknown man did symbolize husband then this dream is a foresight dream.

What I am sharing isn't a "thus saith the Lord" or anything, but it is just what happened to jump out at me when I read the dream.

I ask that you pray concerning what I have said and only accept what the Lord reveals to you and gives witness to your spirit.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:57 am

Thank you lovechild. You said exactly what I was thinking, in fact, my inside leaped when I read what you wrote.

The Lord in the dream did appear on my right in front of the hole. And words I spoke to the couple were like fire rep Word of God!!! The fun thing is when I spoke the words they disappeared in the dark hole and I saw the Lord, I don't know if they disappeared because of the words or because Jesus had showed up!!! Amen, how awesome is that!!!

Everyone has help things clear up with this dream, thank you, I been praying about this one for months!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Gissy it is so easy to make mistakes in interpreting dreams.. I know I did this for a bit myself. Be careful to be taken in my your heart... Just a word of caution!!! If this is the same man that you have found in real life.. It may not be what you think. Ask God to given you a confirmation of this..

Also.. as for these demonic spirits.. there are such things are portals where by the demonic world enters in and out of, so this makes perfect sense.

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

Gissy2 wrote:Thank you lovechild. You said exactly what I was thinking, in fact, my inside leaped when I read what you wrote.

The Lord in the dream did appear on my right in front of the hole. And words I spoke to the couple were like fire rep Word of God!!! The fun thing is when I spoke the words they disappeared in the dark hole and I saw the Lord, I don't know if they disappeared because of the words or because Jesus had showed up!!! Amen, how awesome is that!!!

Everyone has help things clear up with this dream, thank you, I been praying about this one for months!

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Gissy it is so easy to make mistakes in interpreting dreams.. I know I did this for a bit myself. Be careful to be taken in my your heart... Just a word of caution!!! If this is the same man that you have found in real life.. It may not be what you think. Ask God to given you a confirmation of this..

Also.. as for these demonic spirits.. there are such things are portals where by the demonic world enters in and out of, so this makes perfect sense.

Ann

Hey Ann,

Thanks for the response. I know exactly what you mean about misinterpreting dreams and the danger of it, I would never make a major decision based on a dream. I have been praying about this dream for months and I think it is finally clearing up. I agree with lovechild, I think it is a foresight dream so only time will tell. As for the unknown man I won't worry about him, God will make it perfectly clear to me in due time

Also, what do you mean about portals?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Gissy2 wrote:Gissy it is so easy to make mistakes in interpreting dreams.. I know I did this for a bit myself. Be careful to be taken in my your heart... Just a word of caution!!! If this is the same man that you have found in real life.. It may not be what you think. Ask God to given you a confirmation of this..

Ann

Hey Ann,

Thanks for the response. I know exactly what you mean about misinterpreting dreams and the danger of it, I would never make a major decision based on a dream. I have been praying about this dream for months and I think it is finally clearing up. I agree with lovechild, I think it is a foresight dream so only time will tell. As for the unknown man I won't worry about him, God will make it perfectly clear to me in due time

Also, what do you mean about portals?

Well, what is a hole/protal? It is just that, an opening... you know how you come in your front door? And also leave through it just the same? Well, in essence that is a portal of sorts, no? So apply that same logic just on a much broader and larger scale; for example and shroud this one may be...... Have you ever seen the television series Star Gate? SAME THING just invisible to us "humans". So when you think portal.... think of a door-way. Also, for example... A tunnel.... think of a sub-way; that is, in essence a portal of sorts.... just think of it with out limitations by physical abnormalities I.E ground... roads.... cars.... buildings etc, etc.... So lets say point: A <-------------> B :point B, Thus a transit station again I.E a sub-way; but then think of it being able to bend and move freely in motion.... not limited by the physical world that we exist in. Think of a slinky. Think the 4th dimension, along those lines.

Hope that helps!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:55 am

Very well explained Shofar. Could not have done better myself.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:02 am

Hello Gissy2,
First of all, I apologize for taking so long to reply to you but in truth, I have not been sure about the interpretation of your dream. What I am telling you here represents what I believe your dream could be.
I believe the one "attached" to you represents the Holy Spirit. When something is attached, it is joined to. When we receive Jesus Christ as our Savior, we are joined with the Holy Spirit. I also believe this to be the Holy Spirit because He is attached to your left side. Left represents what is spiritual. It is the most normal, natural thing in the world to be joined (attached) to the Holy Spirit. It is the plan of God that we are. He is your guide here in life and discussing things with Him is what you would be doing.
We all have to choose which path we will take in life. The "left" which represents a spiritual change in our life and the right which represents a natural change in our life. it is the spiritual change in our life that makes the difference, not the natural. While choosing this path, we do have an enemy who will try to distract us from the path God would have us to take and what they use to do this with will appear to look good and be good. But when the enemy tried to distract you from the path God would have you to take, you spoke the word of God to them (the words that appeared to be like fire). In the dream the Lord is pointing you to the right path to take. The path you choose has everything to do with your future. The word of the Lord tells us that few find this path. Matthew 7:14 says, "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." I believe this is the path Jesus is showing you in the dream.
Hope this gets you closer to the interpretation of the dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum