Dream about dead baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about dead baby

Post by niner4305 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:03 am

I dreamed that my husband and I were at a wedding when we learned that there were two other couples that were going to re-new their vows along with the unknown couple who were getting married. We went outside to see where they were as the wedding was suppose to start at 9:00 and it was almost 9:30. They arrived and one couple was who I thought they were, the other didn't look like the people who I was told were also renewing their vows. As we walked back into the church one of the men was walking with a friend of ours who they've become good friends with, and they were kind of whispering and laughing. We went inside the church and it was more like a big building and as we turned the corner, this mans wife was having a baby. I thought, "Oh wonderful." Then a little bit of time went by and in my curiosity to see the baby, I walked over to the area and to my horror, the baby was lying in a big sink and it was the size of a 3 or 4 year old. It was huge and bloated and it's eyes were big and bloodshot-it was dead. All I could think was it was a monster baby.
I think I may have some understanding but would be interested in what you think. Thank you

niner4305

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about dead baby

Post by immortalservant on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:34 am

It seems as if your friends along with theirs are wanting to start a commitment or ministry together. The wedding started at 9 which to me represents the 9 fruits of the Spirit but they hadn't arrived yet. So, they may not be walking in the fruits of the spirit but possibly the works of the flesh or 1/2 of them because 9:30??? Just a thought. Galations 5:16~24 Looks like there may be deception involved with your friends or you because of the couple who showed up and you were told different.
They arrived and one couple was who I thought they were, the other didn't look like the people who I was told were also renewing their vows.
The whispering and laughing could be a deception and judgement that these 2 are walking in. Even what was a church was deceptive, it was more of a building than a church. (i realize that's possible, as there are churches that are just simple buildings, but this could be symbolic) And the couple birthed something HUGE that was dead, and possibly demonic that would sink. Maybe if it looked 3 or 4 maybe their idea of ministry or whatever they are giving birth to make take that many years to sink or maybe it was just how large of a failure this would be. But to me it looks like deception!!!

These are just some thoughts I had. I am praying for you!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by niner4305 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:04 am

Thank you for your response. I think you're right. I think there is some deception and some maturing that needs to happen in this ministry that they are all involved in. I really feel that the "ministry" is the dead baby.(I didn't mention that the baby was floating because it was bloated, it hadn't sank to the bottom)...it was started about 6 0r 7 years ago but for the last 4 years or so, it seems like it's just dead. It has become exclusive and not much growth, as I see it, is coming from it. I do believe they are walking in the flesh in regards to this ministry. It seems that it has to be "cool". Please pray that God would give them eyes to see what is happening.Thank you for praying.

niner4305

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:21 am

Yes this seems to be the typical of ministries that are going on today. Trying to play the "cool" card so that the numbers look good. But we have to remember that God calls us to repentance. If the traditional way of church would lose the legalism and religion and the emerging church would keep to the commandments and God's law we would have a beautiful Bride. Interesting that the baby was bloated and floating in the sink??? Kinda puzzled on that. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that. Very curious as to what that might mean. Sometimes things have to die for us to realize that we are in the wrong and maybe they will not sink to the bottom but continue to stay afloat until they realize they must move in God's direction. IDK...praise God for He is merciful! Also, read Galations 6

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top