Mirror and dogs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mirror and dogs!

Post by nubava on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:04 am

I walking back and forth outside of our house, there was an unknown man who was grooming the garden, there was only the soil and he was putting grass on it. Then I saw different people with their dogs. They were all on collar and the owners kept them close to them so that the dogs do not approach me. A man went by me with a huge dog whose mouth was on muzzle and it was very obedient and upset (earlier in one of my dreams I saw this type of dog, it was very angry and agrressive and breathing very hard on me, it's breath took away my jacket). Then I was in the bathroom putting my make up, my mom was in the kitchen, she seemed to be very indifferent or upset. Then my father called and said that that night he was with my granny. I was angry with him, I thought that he was busy with something else and it was just an excuse. Then I approached the window and saw lots of people near the elevator, they were in panic, looking into the elevator. My heart was beating fast and my knees shaking, I went down towards the elevator. The elevator had two doors in front of each other. So I approach the elevator from one side and I saw my sister on the floor as if she was on a couch. She was in her regular white shorts and t-shirt. I immediately took her in my arms, her eyes were closed and she looked sweaty. I asked her what had happened, she said the she was drawing/writing when the mirror/the light from the mirror hit her nose. There was a woman who entered the elevator from the opposite door. I asked her whether they called emergency, she said yes, I was on my knees holding my sister in my arms and praying in spirit.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mirror and dogs!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:18 am

Be strong.
My prayers are for you and family at this moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:00 am

I'm thinking that you will be praying your sister through some emotional highs and lows. I'm thinking that she is dealing with stresses and anxieties that highly creative people sometimes go through, and she may be struggling to under stand the difference between, critical introspection, and healthy self examination, that leads to anxiety.( Mirror/light bopped her on the nose.) (The nose at times represents discernment.) So again, anxiety; and maybe she is to critical of herself, or work. You saw this through the window representing the prophetic gift revealing this to you. That may be the only way you would have detected it. Just continue to pray for her.

In the bible dogs are considered an unclean animal, they some times represent unclean spirits. You may have people around you that restrain them selves from how they really act, maybe because they know you are a Christian, or because of the light in your life. Or the owners could be angels keeping these "dogs" restrained. Muzzled and bridled. The central theme is you seeing and knowing these things by the Spirit of God. A cluster of giftings are at work through you in the dream. The very aggressive dog, to me was after your coat of many colors, snarling at your gift, your mantle, your call.*
Intimidation.

Continue to check yourself that hurt and suspicion does not cloud the gifts of the Spirit operating, or beginning to operate in your life. Continue to pray for your family. And it looks like your trying to keep a good face on over it all, but it's the developed fruits of the Spirit that will transcend make-up, and reflect true beauty.

* Ezekiel 3:4-9 Then He said to me: “Son of man, go to the house of Israel and speak with My words to them. For you are not sent to a people of unfamiliar speech and of hard language, but to the house of Israel, not to people of unfamiliar speech and of hard language, whose words you cannot understand. Surely, had I sent you to them, they would have listened to you. But the house of Israel will not listen to you, because they will not listen to Me; for all the house of Israel are impudent and hard-hearted. Behold, I have made your face strong against their faces, and your forehead strong against their foreheads. Like adamant stone, harder than flint, I have made your forehead; do not be afraid of them, nor be dismayed at their looks, ...”

-In Christ -dee

Last edited by NeWine on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sp chk)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:52 pm

MB and NeWine, thanks for your posts, God really opened through you things I was not sure of or didn’t see.

My sister is a very creative sister, at the moment she is indeed dealing with stress and anxieties…

From one side the loss of our grandmother devastated all of us, for her it is very-very difficult, we understand that our granny couldn’t live forever, that she is with the Lord but still this is still fresh.

At the same time you are right that she is critical to herself, we try to encourage her, give her confidence, show her that she is more than a conqueror through Christ, that she is talented. I see that she is struggling with this. She has just started to see things we pray for. She saw that God has prepared for her everything, that He is opening doors for her future and education. I think this is the light that hit her nose.

This second part about the dogs is so true; I believe that angels are keeping these people from our family as they distract us from God given vision and goals. The thing that they are now muzzled and bridled shows me that we should do our best to stay away from them. But we don’t even try hard. This is amazing, those people used to visit us so often but their lives became SO busy, they don’t have time for this. But when do manage to come, after they leave we argue at home with each other. Praise God, He is in control of them.
You just hit the point with the word – intimidation.

I do struggle with hurt and suspicion, especially toward my father, I pray that God restores my attitude toward my father and trust him. My mind is a battlefield but I cooperate with Holy Spirit, He is working in me and I see the gifts operating, although I am like a baby, learning to walk.

Let all the praise be unto You, Lord.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top