Fishing in the ocean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fishing in the ocean

Post by True Flight on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Was in a charter boat fishing off the stern, there was some one with me.
We had big poles and would hook fish at the same time.
They were 6 foot long salmon and they would pull us out of the boat and drag us under water.
Then we would wrestle them on to shore and do it all over again.
Was fun being dragged through the water.

Just cant get a grip on what is being revealed here.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fishing in the ocean

Post by faithful7 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:36 pm

HI TRUE FLIGHT, THIS APPEARS TO BE A DREAM CONCERNING MINISTRY! I DONT KNOW IF IT IS NOW OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE , BUT HERE IS WHAT I SEE. THE CHARTER BOAT HERE SEEMS TO BE REPRESENTING THE CHURCH . FISHING OFF THE STERN-(END OF THE BOAT) YOU ARE COMING IN AT THESE END TIMES ,TO BE A FISHER OF MEN . THERE WAS SOMEONE WITH YOU, JESUS SENT HIS DISCIPLES TWO BY TWO . YOU BOTH HAD BIG POLES ,AND WOULD HOOK FISH AT THE SAME TIME ! YOU TWO WILL BE ON ONE ACCORD ,AND IN UNITY. THEY WERE 6 FOOT LONG (THE SIZE OF A MAN OR WOMAN) ,SALMON-LIVES IN SALT WATER (JESUS TELLS US TO BE THE SALT OF THE EARTH, AND WATER, LIVE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT). SALMONS ALSO PRODUCES THEIR OFFSPRING IN GREAT QUANTITIES BUT IN FRESH WATER . THERE WILL BE A GREAT PRODUCTION OF SOULS PRODUCED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT . THEY WOULD PULL YOU BOTH OUT OF THE BOAT, YOUR MINISTRY WILL BE OUTREACHED ,MORE THAN JUST AT CHURCH. DRAGGED UNDER THE WATER, LED(PULLED) BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. YOU HAD TO WRESTLE SOME TO SHORE , WITH SOME IT WILL BE A STRUGGLE ,TO BE PULLED TO THE SHORE( JACOB HAD TO WRESTLE WITH A MAN ALL NIGHT LONG ,BUT DIDN'T LET GO UNTIL GOB BLESSED HIM!) GENESIS 32:24-26) YOU SAID IT WAS FUN BEING DRAGGED THROUGH THE WATER , ITS ALWAYS FUN WHEN YOU ARE BEING LED OR PULLED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT !! PLEASE PRAY ON WHAT I HAVE SAID ,THIS IS WHAT CAME TO ME , GOD WILL GIVE THE TRUTH !!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:23 pm

I agree. The ocean is the sea of peoples or the world. The church is in it but not of it. The struggle represents the working with the Lord that you will do in praying that the blinders from the enemy will be removed so they can see the bait...JESUS. Girl, get prepared and go fishin'....The Lord's reeling in the last harvest.

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:11 pm

That was turning on a light bulb , I beleive you got it right.
Thanks for your help.
This is a very humbling dream.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top