I have a Word from God, I am to share with His Church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a Word from God, I am to share with His Church

Post by kocourekl on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Hello to all of you and greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior!

The Lord has given me a word & shown me He is dropping a deeper revelation of scripture into people through out the church. Please pass this onto all those that the Holy Spirit presses you with. I believe God is about to do something HUGE and is calling parts of the body to deliver messages and prepare the way! Praise God!

Satan has permeated the church so much today through his ability to deceive by influencing our understanding and perception of God, His Word, and everyday interaction w/others. He is in every part of our lives so much so and we don’t even notice because of his deception through our thoughts. He is like an illusionist causing us to act according to these false perceptions & tweaked thoughts. Mark 4:12, Luke 8:10, & Isaiah 6:9-10.

Because of this many of our brothers and sisters in the church are still struggling w/things like anger, fear, blame, addictions, image issues, hurt, shame, insecurities, depression, abuse of any kind and form, etc. God wants you to have the keys to living completely free & abundantly.

Satan/”Sin” is planting seeds that influence our thoughts that in turn cause us to behave or act out the perception/understanding of these tweaked thoughts. He is so incorporated into our thoughts/perception/understanding it has affected our relationships, our understanding of God’s Word, our relationship w/God, & our view of ourselves as well.

In the beginning Adam & Eve made a decision in Genesis 3:6-13, & ate of the fruit. Satan/”sin” in the form of a reptile became master over Adam & Eve because they gave into the deception believing; 1st a seed that influenced their thought that 2ndly caused them to act out & eat the fruit. This caused a bubble/void/*door* that would allow Satan/”sin” to enter into and influence their thoughts/perception/understanding. And that bubble/void/*door would open that path or pass onto the rest of mankind as well. Romans 5:12-14.

In Genesis 4:7b, God said to Cain “But if you do not do what is right, “Sin” is crouching at your door, it desires to have you, but you must master it.” (In Hebrew the word crouching is the same as an ancient Babylonian word referring to an evil demon crouching at the door of a building or temple. Sin may thus be pictured here as just such a demon, waiting to pounce on us. Definition given by the NIV Bible published by Zondervan.)

The void that the “sin”/demon inhabited in Adam & Eve began influencing their thoughts/perception and then their actions so subtly that it went unnoticed by flesh. It passed onto their children in the way they reacted & interacted w/each other(their parenting). Passing onto the children those tweaked ideals/perception & or thoughts. “Sin”/demons have manifested themselves through sexual deviation, image issues, demanding perfection, extreme discipline, depression, insecurities, anger, fear, addictions, any kind or form of abuse, disease, sickness, etc. Thus passing what we refer to as “generational sin or curse”.

Satan moves through deception against persons in all levels of leadership, political, military, economic, religions, educational, media, family & other leaders become the target of his deception or influence. Because their behavior can & does affect the rest of humanity.

If a solitary man/woman falls under the influence, he/she alone may be affected. If a family man/woman falls under the influence, his/her entire family is affected. If a community leader falls under that influence, the entire community is affected. If a national leader falls under the influence the nation is affected & the same w/a Christian leader w/the Body of Christ being affected by the tweaked influence, we can be hurt, mislead, or even paralyzed by the affects of these false perceptions. 2 Corinthians 11:3, Revelations 12:9, 1 Peter 5:8-9.

In the days of Moses, God gave the Israelites the Law to help mankind. He was trying to give us a map or compass so we wouldn’t fall under the influence of “sin”/Satan, in essence to become master over “the sin crouching at our door”. God was clear in Deut. 5:32-33 & Deut. 6:6-9 how difficult it would be & how careful or alert we needed to be to master sin.

Satan’s approach is so subtle it can & does go undetected & as a result we the Body of Christ have gone on blind & dull to it affects.

God has shown me so many people struggling today with the weight & burden of the manifestations from sin. Most of our actions, due to this influence, were not out of malice but out of lack of knowledge. The Holy Spirit is our Counselor now. Yes, the church believes in Jesus. Yes, we have received Jesus as our Redeemer. No, this does not mean we are going to hell. It means we are not able to operate in the abundant life that God has intended for you. It means; we have not been operating effectively for our Savior.

God has shown me that in order for us to officially break the contract w/Satan & stop operating under his influence it is necessary to go back to that place where “sin”/Satan began to operate in your life through that 1st experience. (I.e. Cain or Adam & Eve) this may take the help of the Holy Spirit revealing this to you. Plead the Blood of Jesus over this area (there maybe more than 1 place where he is operating). Renounce the activity, the thoughts, & the hold over you. Get rid of any paraphernalia you may have acquired while you were operating or being influenced. Ask the Holy Spirit to start operating or influencing you in that area of your life. I also ask the Holy Spirit to convict me the moment these seeds or thoughts start because 1 Corinthians 2:11 tells us that the Spirit of God & man alone know our thoughts. You may have to repeat these steps daily or several times as the enemy will not give up his grip so easily but rest assured, 1 Corinthians 15:54-57; you shall be victorious because of He that lives in you!
Ephesians 6:10-19!!! God bless each of you with His glorious riches & may He give you all understanding of His Word in & through the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen! Thank you, Lisa
:clap: :clap: praiseGod

kocourekl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a Word from God, I am to share with His Church

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:57 pm

That is awesome! Thanks so much for posting it. I will be re-reading this and gaining some good material. Thanks for sharing the word from God with us.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kocourekl on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:52 am

Thank you Connie, I appreciate your encouragement! God bless you. I PRAISE the Lord for the works I am seeing all around me! I am convinced that the revelations and wisdom He is dropping into people is for a reason...why is there such an urgency now?...I can't say for certain but I do believe that He is preparing the way for a greater manifestation of His Glory! I am so excited and I pray and hope that I am blessed to be right in the middle experiencing Him in such a greater and deeper way!

kocourekl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:35 am

This is SO true. I've seen it with my own eyes and I've always sensed God doing something within the church. There is something going on in the atmosphere and there is a lot of distractions trying to keep us from seeing it. We become caught up so easily...if we just trust the Lord.

Thank you SO MUCH for obeying the Lord and sharing this...may you continue to be blessed for your obedience.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:34 am

The Lord has given me a word & shown me He is dropping a deeper revelation of scripture into people through out the church

This is VERY true! Wisdom is being released!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 3dgb on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 am

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I know these are God's words, but I thank you for being willing to be used by Him. I was told a few days ago by a friend, that in a vision given to her, God was giving me a gift of a deeper revalation of His word for the edifaction of others. Reading your post only confirms what I was told. I also believe He wants to do this for all of His church. Thanks you again, and may God richly bless you.

3dgb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good Word

Post by Whitestone on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Good word kocourekl! Timely also. God bless. Jon

Whitestone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:13 pm

AMEN!!!!!! Thank you So much for posting that. I too have felt something exciting and had amazing interactions with random fellow christians that confirmed to me that God is separating us, bringing us out and preparing us as a whole for something amazing!!!!! Before i started going to church again after several years of sabbatical from church for a truth searching and learning things of God's Truth on my own is when i stopped fearing death and came out of a deep suicidal (in thoughts) depression; is when i started realizing that God is working in Us and i discovered as i spoke to those seemingly random christians that God is unifying us in our thoughts!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Ezra 10:11-12
Now therefore make confession unto the Lord God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.
Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast said, so must we do.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:20 pm

What a powerful and insightful message! Full of insight with instructions. Praises to our KING of kings! And I give HIM a yes, LORD!

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:42 am

This may sound like an odd question, but what is paraphernalia?

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top