Last edited by butterfly on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ...........

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:35 am

WHat i got is that these people are seeking something from other sources...for example...prostitutes....seeking love or attention from sex, fortune tellers trying to give people direction in a false manner. No cars, and them walking up and down in the middle of the street....indicates, wandering, or being stuck to me. It seems like there is a strong spiritual stronghold over this city. Does it have alot of prostitutes, fortune tellers, etc. in this city? Pray on it...

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:47 am

-------

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:00 pm

26 They came back to Moses and Aaron and the whole Israelite community at Kadesh in the Desert of Paran. There they reported to them and to the whole assembly and showed them the fruit of the land. 27 They gave Moses this account: "We went into the land to which you sent us, and it does flow with milk and honey! Here is its fruit. 28 But the people who live there are powerful, and the cities are fortified and very large. We even saw descendants of Anak there. 29 The Amalekites live in the Negev; the Hittites, Jebusites and Amorites live in the hill country; and the Canaanites live near the sea and along the Jordan."
30 Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, "We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it."

31 But the men who had gone up with him said, "We can't attack those people; they are stronger than we are." 32 And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. 33 We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

Numbers 13"26 They came back to Moses and Aaron and the whole Israelite community at Kadesh in the Desert of Paran. There they reported to them and to the whole assembly and showed them the fruit of the land. 27 They gave Moses this account: "We went into the land to which you sent us, and it does flow with milk and honey! Here is its fruit. 28 But the people who live there are powerful, and the cities are fortified and very large. We even saw descendants of Anak there. 29 The Amalekites live in the Negev; the Hittites, Jebusites and Amorites live in the hill country; and the Canaanites live near the sea and along the Jordan."
30 Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, "We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it."

31 But the men who had gone up with him said, "We can't attack those people; they are stronger than we are." 32 And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. 33 We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."
Numbers 13:26-33

your dream made me think of this passage. With her being taller than you it makes me wonder if you feel this issue is too big to handle...But we know that with God all things are possible. That stronghold over the city can be brought under subjection.....being that they can be violent also lead me to this scripture...Matthew 11:12 (King James Version):

12And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Stand strong against this..pray, do spiritual warfare. That is a foreign thing....think about it, we are not of this world, so alot of times we don't necessarily understand the things of the world...."foreign language". And you have to be aggressive to get your point across sometimes. Like if you are in Spain, but u know no spanish, u have to be aggressive with your body language to get your point across.....pray on that..i hope that helped...God Bless.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:31 am

------

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:42 am

IDK butterfly, but could there be possible things/situations that you need to stay away from--not even entertain?! Prostituting is not good and so is fortune telling--I'd have to say what "Lovely" said: looking for different things (searching for satisfaction/answers) in all the wrong places. pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Prostitution in the Bible represents idolatry, which lines up with the idea of seeking satisfaction and answers from sources other than God. It's that big of a deal to God - He considers it idolatry. Do you worship in a community of believers as part of the Body of Christ? If so, don't attack the principality alone or without prayer covering for your protection. Also, an effective way to pray against something so huge is to pray the opposite blessing into the situation.
God, I pray for people to turn to God for their answers and satisfaction. Reveal Yourself to many in the area in ways that they recongnize as being really You. Lord, raise up leaders in the area who will speak Your words, in Your power, and in your timing so that many more lives will be transformed. Holy Spirit, please surround the area and send angels to do battle with the principality(ies) there. May Your purposes for this area be redeemed and may You be glorified by the transformation that occurs there. God, Your will be done. I pray for Your protection for the people who pray this prayer and for our loved ones. I pray these things in Jesus Christ's holy and loved name. Amen.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Uhhh...an attack or an assignment out against you Butterfly. It's strange that in the dream both the prostitute and the fortune teller came to you...one was angry speaking in a language you didn't understand and one was trying to coerce you to do something that you don't believe in. You've been on a mission to expose a lot of things...the devil just won't take that laying down...HOWEVER...No weapon formed against you will prosper and EVERY evil tongue that rises up against you in judgement will be refuted because that is your heritage thru Christ Jesus.

Please pray...its not too often I post an interp... nerd

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:29 am

-------

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down