PASS IT ON....FINAL PLEA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PASS IT ON....FINAL PLEA

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:52 am

I thought about not writing this post. Some people won't respond to it. Some people will think that I have gone of the deep end. I know it. Before you read further, pray about what I am going to say, and then go and investigate what I am saying. Especially those that live in Texas, Vermont, NJ, California, Florida... I worked for a bank that has higher ups that have some things going on, that I knew I was not going to be able to be a part of. I thought I would elevate in that company, but when I got to be an officer, I overheard them talking about my walk with Christ. Not a problem for me, the Lord takes care of His children. But you have to realize as I saw for myself that this bank is taking over alot of banks and you will see more and more of that type of thing as the enemies of Christ push for a monetary system that has one universal type of denomination. There is already a eurodollar. What most people don't realize is that there has already been a push for an amero-dollar. It sounds funny and weird. But sadly, many christians are going to be caught up because they would rather ignore these things than to steel themselves up in the word to pray about these things, and to not be afraid of these changes. The money system has everything to do with the anti-christ, because he wants to have control over everything, thus imitating the Lord who has made all things-the earth is the Lord's and also the fullness of it. We will see many things.

One of the things that I have seen is Christians hounded until they have gone to the psych wards. There was an article written by Peter Kerr, formerly of the NY Times in 1991 about this chain of psychiatric hospitals from Psychiatric Solutions. PIA. They have had lawsuit after lawsuit. I found newspaper articles about them every other year. Those lawsuits involve the forcible institutionalization of individuals who did not need it just to get their insurance money. The company was paying headhunters to find people with insurance, then the doctors would write out a diagnosis suitable to submit to the courts to have people admitted involuntarily. (There was a company called NME that was doing this as well.) When the insurance money ran out for the year, the people were released. Their intake of patients is 22% higher than their nearest competitors. This year, though, there is a shareholder lawsuit. They also worked with soldiers and experimentation, and other things that the people of the US seem to be largely unaware of. I noticed that if people are not affected by this, they are much more likely to ignore it. The problem is this - if this is happening every year to many people, eventually it will affect your household or friendships. Or church. Think about it. How much credibility do you think a person has after having been admitted by a doctor with a PhD?...I did stop to think that this is a weapon that the enemy may have been deploying to take away the credibility of some of the saints with the world. Googled Karen Wetmore of Rutland, Vermont. She sued an institution for this very thing, and got over 5 million dollars. The CIA paid the head of the institute, a Dr. Hyde, (how appropriate) to do tests on his patients with LSD. His partner was the first person believed to bring it into the united states. There is some evil out there, and we need to be aware of it. Life is more than just 8 -12 hour work days, breakfast, lunch and dinner, and trying to get a little piece of the pie. The enemy plans on making us the pie. That is why we need to be aware of the times, and know that there is an enemy who has many traps and snares, and spiders (people with no moral conscience) to carry the agenda out. Let your conscience dictate to you whether you desire to share this article and research what I have shared with you by faith. The research is fairly easy. You will run into the articles, the scandals, and the investigative literature quite rapidly.

I know that everyone is not going to reply to this post, and I would prefer not. But I would like you to close your eyes and pretend that you are that person who is having a normal ordinary day, and you go in to see your therapist. They get through the therapy session, and everything is fine. But there is one more thing they would like you to do, which is commit yourself voluntarily. If you don't they will do it involuntarily. They don't do this because you have indicated that you would harm yourself or another person. They do it because they think that they can help you if you stay a couple of days. You are horrified to see that they are going to forcibly take you in, so you just go ahead and walk in, no words spoken. There doesn't seem to be a point of reason with these particular people. You get inside and many people have just had the same thing happen to them. Lawyers are pressing the court on your behalf to get you out. The doctors submit an assessment to the courts, which is falsified, all for the sole purpose of defrauding the insurance company. They have made a diagnosis fit your situation in order to do this. You are not sure what you are going to do. You try to be calm, because being calm is better than getting excited. The doctors don't do an assessment. They tell you when you are getting out, and to just be "patient". You spend your time, really doing nothing. The time-frame coincides with just the amount of insurance per day you are covered. When the insured amount of days is up, therapy is ceased and you are let out. Your credibility is damaged, and now you are suffering from a stigma. You talk to the department. They apologize for the mistake, but no one can rectify the paperwork, now. The departments of the hospital all do different things. You speak to a patient representative, and they promise to follow up. But it never happens.

Now open your eyes. Really open them, and think about passing this post on.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited the newspaper reporter name from John to Peter. Wrong name.)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PASS IT ON....FINAL PLEA

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:20 am

I edited the content in this post because the reporter mentioned in it is Peter Kerr, not John Kerr. He is now Chief Communications Officer of Mankle.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:23 am

I had something wierd happen to me. I went to the Doctors because I had alot of sinus problems and it was sticking (it's called sticky mucus) in my head and I had a headache for many days. I also had a newborn and 2 sick kids. Needless to say I didn't have much sleep before I went to Doctor to look at my sinus problem. He asked me a couple of questions about my sleep and if I was depressed. I told him I wasn't sleeping much because of sinus pain and kids sick and baby needing milk. I told him I wasn't happy about it (jokingly) He immediately got out his mental evaluation form and started checking things off. I was mortified he even filled me out a prescription for something. I kept telling him about my sinuses and sick kids. He did not want to hear it. I did not fill the prescription and got out of there as fast as possible. I rebuked that Doctors thoughts and said out loud "God did not give me a spirit of fear but of peace, love and a sound mind." I don't trust Doctors much after that.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

an interesting article on topic...and some scriptures

Post by Mariakitty on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Thanks for sharing what's on your heart, even though it's always risky to share a word with such ramifications....Praise God for your boldness and obedience...

I googled this article, which is on topic of what you have shared, and I think it's wise to be aware of what's going on out there, and listen up when warnings come...(and then there are the rumored FEMA camps, which I've even had a dream about trying to escape from one in Alaska, but I don't want to even open that can of worms...)
http://www.garynull.com/Documents/HiddenSideOfPsychiatry.htm

We've been warned:
"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days..."(2 Tim 3:1)
"Be as wise as serpents and innocent as doves" (Matt 10:16)
"Be of vigilant (watchful) and of a sober mind and spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour" (1Pet 5:8).
"The wicked prowl on every side When vileness is exalted among the sons of men". (Psalm 12:8)

But we've been promised:
"For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind". (2 Tim 1:7)
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives
do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be
fearful." (John 14:27)
"From the end of the earth will I cry out to You, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me,
and a strong tower from the enemy". (Psalm 61:1-3)
"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is fixed on You, because he trusts in You". (Isa 26:3)

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:31 am

Thank you, Ladies. To God be the glory. Something came across my spirit this morning to add to this post. Psychiatric Solutions owns a company called EAP, the Employee Assistance Program. It is part of the employee healthcare programs, that many major corporations have contracted with for mental health issues, life issues, etc., for their employees. If any of you or your spouses have this at your jobs, you are at risk for this topic. All of their doctors want to stay in this network, because it basically has a dominion over healthcare. Also, please note that banking and insurance is interchangeable. But I feel that if I am going to fight Goliath, I will be prepared to take down his family, and I will be declaring the Word of the Lord all the time I am running toward the battle.

I wrote this topic, because the Lord was calling me Esther, and saying to me that if I did not step out and say something, then deliverance for people who are going through this would come from another place, but I would not get my deliverance. I would rather be scared and in the Lord's will, than offer sacrifice to the Lord, while feeling safe about traveling a less oppositional path. I felt that since I am in the Covenant with the Lord, then He would take care of me and give me the victory. I have to many examples of that in the lives of others and myself to be afraid.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Ok, I have to really say that this is true and it happen to me . I would like to sue but my family don't believe me and they don't want to get involved with it. They even changed my medication and its not what the gave me in the bottle. I still have it . I have been scared to do anything in the last year. They have the police working with them also. They bully people and children. I could go on and on. I have things but I don't have someone I can trust . You can't trust anyone when it comes to this. They told my mother that I wanted to go to the state hospital and it was not true. I have two kids and God was telling me what was going on . They (people was saying how she no that . I was seeing and hearing everything and they didn't want me to tell anything . Then they lied and sent me to that place. I was there for 21 days in all. They was talking about what they was and is doing to my kids and I was going to hurt something and they new it . I was really fed up. If I started from the beginning and tell you everything you would say I was crazy. They was coming in my house changeing stuff around and putting stuff in my food. ...

I just started to giving up because it ghost people coming in my house walking through wall. I no now who that is. I didnt no that these people could do things like this .

I give God The Glory because I am suppose to be in there or dead and my kids suppose to be with the state. I turned against my family and I have not read the Bible so I didn't no anything about it.

It is happening to people because it happen to me . I am still here because in the Bible it say God's children don't run. But, I am not going to lie I wanted to so bad . I don't want to go through another test because it doesn't matter where you go they will be there.

That's why I said i need Prayer and Intercessory prayer the works....I am in the lions den so to speak....

I will say again it is true..

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:19 pm

No, monique. you have to understand how satan works, through people, and through spirits. do not be afraid. the Lord is with you. Keep on going. The people are called headhunters. This is a business to them. It isn't personal. they are paid to do things to make you come into the paranoid state. It is all repetitive conditioning, like the project that was done on pavlovb's dogs. For instance, someone whistling very loudly every time you enter a store. the things that they do run almost parallel to gitmo. So, once I understood that, I was able to research further and get the connection between the PSA agency and the Pavlov institute. They of course, are conected with EAP, insurance, and a major Texas University. Don't think that this is hidden. So what happens if no one really needed their major services? If after fasting and prayer, we began to cast out satan's demons? call a spade a spade. we fast for ourselves, but not to set the captives free. Dom you think that anyon can suppress truth? No! That's why no crime goes unsolved, "everyone's sin finds them out." it is only a matter of a combination of time, season, faith and works (preparedness). David didn't get the opportunity to kill Goliath until he first got great practice on a lion and a bear. He grabbed the lion by his beard and stripped his throat. Then, he got anointed by Samuel. Then he got his opportunity while obeying his father and serving his brothers by binging them nourishment. (Other people who hated on David and wished that they had his courage and anointing, and the reward. They didn't qualify for the battle. David did. People who go through unbelievable adversity are only qualifying for the real battle, because
God is then asssuring them of the victory. And now I am laughing, because the Lord will vindicate you. He takes care of His kids. As long as you are His child, be courageous. He will not let you be ashamed in front of His enemies.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:03 pm

I told them make sure you get your money. I knew I was right about this stuff. They follow you in the store and take pictures and They no where you are going to be before you get there. They try to run you off the rode and cause a wreck. They have their kids messing with my kids . They give your kids things to make them trust them and not me. They mess with your car and have so you will have repairs that or expensive and IM on ssi and social security so they was wanting my insurance money from it at the state hospital. They had two books or files on me and One was right and the other was wrong. I was had and I was begining to think I was crazy and I was actually listening to the devil later and thought I was doing wrong.

Im very thankful for you and your final plea. It is letting me no It was true what I was saying. They get to your family also. They have your family working for them. I was feeling all alone but now I no that God and his Son was and is with me.

I am Giving God All The Glory.
I Praise God The Father and Thank His Son Jesus Christ

AMEN ,and AMEN

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Keep the faith Monique God always sees us through. You sound like your doing well, keep the word of God in your mind. They can never take your thoughts.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey folks,

Jesus told us these things will happen. I have been getting an earful of stuff on youtube.com. Conspiracy theories and the like. Right down to the government being a mockery. There really is no government and such. That we are actually owned by the US treasury (or shall we say those who fund it) department. Look into freemasonry and the illuminati. Some pretty interesting stuff that we need to be aware of. The Lord says to be prepared. Part of being prepared is being educated. He also says his people die for lack of knowledge. You cant prepare if you don't know what to prepare for. The bells have been sounded....the trumpet blown....we need to prepare. All of us!

Thanks for insight and info, much appreciated.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:50 pm

AMen, USemeLord, and Connie. Monique. The thing is, you really do have friends around you, but they are trying to make you paranoid-you cannot let yourself go there. Now is the time to consecrate yourself to the Lord. Use wisdom. Don't let yourself be paranoid. I mean, yes, these things are happening to you, but look at it this way. No one is trying to kill you. You are not profitable if you are dead. Now are you? Everything that is being done is to train you to be paranoid about the normal everyday sights and sounds. Look to the hills. keep praying. Anoint your house with oil. Continue to plead the blood of Jesus over you and your household. Request forgiveness for your enemies. Ask the Lord to surround you with His heavenly host. This is only a test, Monique, and one that you can pass. But you have to commit your will to not looking left or right at any distractions, and drama, but only at the Lord. Ask the Lord to make you hear only what you need to hear and not hear the enemy. Again, remember, the goal is to keep bothering you until you are tired, and fragile. And dear, there is nothing magic about what they are doing when they follow you. It's called GPS, and anybody can buy one of those listening devices for 19.95 and be listening to your conversation. I think about it like this. People are silly. They will sell their souls for a bucket of chicken, like Esau, but then turn and try to get a blessing from God, and with many tears, and still fail to get it, because of the evil in their unchanging hearts. They may be looking at you. So what? You were made to be looked at. To be a testimony. You don't have to react to this drama. Tune it out. You don't even have to talk about it to anybody else who is not listening. When people ask you how you are doing--"fine, praise the Lord." You will be fine, Monique. Continue to seek the Lord, and get rest, and ignore those sights and sounds that you know are trying to get your attention, reprogram you so that you react with fear instead of faith. This is not your battle, but it is your victory.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:57 am

No fear here. Just watching and praying! We need much prayer.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:59 am

Also, MOnique, I wanted to stress to you that this is what is called a fiery trial, and hard trials are not uncommon to the believer. At the same time that the enemy tries to tear away your foundation, the Lord will use a trial for His glory and to strengthen your foundation in Christ, give you a testimony, etc.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:43 am

Thank you all for your advice and help. I need it all.

God Bless You All

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top