DEAD YOUNG MAN LYING OUTSIDE ON A MATTRESS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DEAD YOUNG MAN LYING OUTSIDE ON A MATTRESS

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:09 am

I am going to talk about the dead young man in a minute, but I have to start from the beginning. I was in this classroom of about 8 people, men and women, and we were all good at one or two things. We were in this classroom to make us the best. It was really hard, the lessons that we had to do, and I was very frustrated and cried alot. Then the dream went into a part where I was walking outside on black pavement. I passed a mattress on my left, and there was this high yellow black young man in a white sleeveless t-shirt and beige dickie shorts and white socks lying on this mattress, which was really a pile of trash. He had a low hair cut. At first, I thought he was just sleeping, and I thought maybe he'd passed out from being high or drunk, but as I looked back, I saw this beige tape over his mouth. I haven't seen that type of tape in years. I think it is box tape for when you move. Not the paper kind, but the plastic, slick kind. I wanted to call the police, but I had no phone. I looked to my right and there were houses, but no cars in the carport. One house had a car, but it was broken down. No one was there. Ahead of me, in the cul-de-sac, was this house, and I was hesistant to go there, because I could not see the door, it was hidden from view. It was so real. I can still see his closed eyes. His skin was still fresh-looking. Then I woke up and prayed for this boy's life.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top