Problems With Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems With Site

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:25 am

Is anyone else having trouble with the dream forum site and their PMs? It's been going on for over a week now...and it's frustrating because when I'm trying to minister to someone and answer a message in my PM box, I get an error message and lose everything. Is there something going on with the site, or am I just having issues personally? Just checking. I hope it gets resolved soon????

Love and Blessings to all!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems With Site

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:50 am

Hi Sandra -

I was just taking a quick peek into the site and saw your post. I remember seeing past posts from hillobeans and Connie regarding this problem and it appeared that the host company was addressing it - while the issue is annoying, it appears to be a problem across the boards not just ours. I'll check to see who the contact is from the earlier posts and relay to him that the problem is still ongoing.

In the meantime, I would offer the following workaround for now...I compose my messages in Word and then cut/paste them into the message area then send. That way if the sending process doesn't work, I still have the post saved in Word. Not the best solution but a good interim...hope that helps!

Blessings,

Lurdys

P.S. I haven't been on as much lately because of work demands and my home DSL went down - while the home DSL has since been repaired (thank You Lord), at work we're in our annual process and work is crazy busy for the next week or two - so I don't expect to get back as I normally do for a little while...I've been checking my PM's but not really reviewing dreams or other posts, will resume once I get through this period...I miss you all and pray God's best for everyone!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:09 am

Thank you, Lurdys! I will do exactly as you suggested. We miss you too, by the way!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:32 am

LOL, Lola. Me too. And I also experienced so much the site issues that dreamy thought I was being a butt.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Well I am with you that there have been some issues with the PM's. Hang in there. I have been having the same problems. I know they are working on it. Hopefully they will have it working well soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:58 pm

im tha butt of s humour..how bizzare,, ,,un i hadda scary message come up frm my avg thingy,,it said tha site was dangerous,, ,,so i ignored it,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:37 am

Yeah dangerous with Jesus. Watch out this site is ready to preach the word and tell you all about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Yeah I'm dangerous, they better watch out.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top