Dreams about Frogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams about Frogs

Post by BeesnButterflies on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:39 am

Hi, frequently I have dreams with frogs and iguanas inside. It never happens in my own house, but at my mother's house. The similarities in the dreams are : the animals, and each time I'm on visit to my parent's house. Though the animals do not attack me, they are very aggressive.

Does it have a particular meaning ? If yes, please could anyone help me understand these dreams.

BeesnButterflies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams about Frogs

Post by True Flight on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:13 pm

I think there is something in your mother's house that is allowing evil spirits to have some authority.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeesnButterflies on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi, thanks for replying. I think you are right, but how can I know what is causing it ? God usually tells/shows me things from the past to understand the present and mostly things that will happen in a near or far future. But the problem is that most of the time I do not understand his dream language. I have prayed for wisdom about it, but I still have some difficulties to understand many of these dreams. Maybe you could help ?

Thanks again,

BeesnButterflies

BeesnButterflies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:35 am

HI BEESNBUTTERFLIES, I AGREE WITH TRUE FLIGHT, THERE APPEARS TO BE SOME TYPE OF ACTIVITY GOING ON AT YOUR MOTHERS HOUSE THAT MAY BE ALLOWING THESE SPIRITS TO OPERATE AT THEIR WILL. THIS DOES NOT OCCUR AT YOUR HOUSE BUT ONLY AS YOU GO TO YOUR MOTHERS HOUSE. THE FROGS ARE A SYMBOL FOR SOMETHING UNCLEAN (LUST SPIRIT). THE IGUANAS IS MEMBERS OF THE LIZARDS FAMILY, AND THEY ARE DEMONIC AND UNCLEAN (LEVITICUS-11:30-31) THESE ANIMALS DO NOT ATTACK YOU ,BUT ARE VERY AGGRESSIVE. THESE TYPES OF SPIRITS ARE VERY AGGRESSIVE. I WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO PRAY FOR YOUR MOTHER AND HER HOUSEHOLD ,AND IF THERE IS ANY THING THAT HAS GAINED LEGAL ENTRY INTO HER HOUSE ,( MEANING SHE IS ALLOWING THIS ) THAT YOU WILL BIND IT AND CANCEL ALL ITS ASSINGMENTS ,AND SEND IT BACK INTO OUTER DARKNESS ,WHERE IT CAME FROM IN JESUS NAME !!! AND PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER HER,AND HER HOUSE. CONTINUE TO PRAY AND ASK GOD TO SHOW YOU EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON ,AND I WILL BE STANDING IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU IN PRAYER.

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top