I saw him at a another gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I saw him at a another gathering

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:54 pm

I remember it being almost dawn and I was outside at this gathering with a lot of people. I remember seeing my ex there at the function as was surprised. Kind of like, "what is he doing here?" kind of thing. Some people were at his car and his driver's side door was open and I heard some music playing (Fred Hammond). I listened more closely and figured that it was some NEW Fred Hammond music. I was like, "Is that the new Fred Hammond [as in new cd that just came out]? He's listening to new Fred Hammond? Shocking!"

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I saw him at a another gathering

Post by faithful7 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:55 am

HI STARPOP, AFTER READING YOUR DREAM THESE THOUGHTS CAME TO ME , COULD IT BE THAT YOUR EX COULD BE GETTING READY TO MAKE A CHANGE ? HE SHOWED UP AT A GATHERING WHERE YOU WAS ,AND I AM SURE IT WAS A GOOD GATHERING OR YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE . MAYBE THE DOOR IS OPENING FOR HIM.(NOTICE THE DOOR WAS OPEN ON HIS SIDE.) HE WAS LISTENING TO SOME GOSPEL MUSIC,(TIME TO CHANGE THE TUNE) HE WAS LISTENING TO SOME NEW GOSPEL MUSIC. THE NEW FRED HAMMOND.COULD IT BE TIME TO BE MADE NEW ? JUST SOME THOUGHTS !! YOU MAY BE SHOCKED AT WHAT GOD IS ABOUT TO DO !!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:26 am

How are you Desiree,

I do not have quick comments on the dream but it seems that some changes are taking place in his life.May be God is doing something about your prayers.I can remember sometimes back you were praying for him.The part that interests me most is the NEW SONG which can be very prophetiic and can mean new beginning with the Lord.Some thing is happening in him but I can not tell if it involves you both.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:53 pm

At this point Peter, I don't care if the change involves us both!!! But I'm happy for his "returning back to God" so to speak--and believe me, With God it's the best place to be! (Its good to see you back on Peter!)

Faithful, thank you too for your comments--they make alot of sense! I love that "new song" part! FABULOUS! I give God all the glory for my brother coming back!

God bless you both
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top