ant/fly chasing me - UPDATE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ant/fly chasing me

Post by firerose on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am perhaps seeking confirmation in my heart on something.

I am a teacher/childcare worker, and am having a lot of trouble with a particular little boy in my care. He is very difficult and extremely defiant for his young age. He is only just a year old. I have encountered difficult children before, but nothing quite like this. Even from 4 or 5 months of age he was quite the challenge.

I had a dream where I was in his bedroom at night, and it was dark. I went looking for him, but he wasn't in the room. Instead there was a lot of clutter and disorganization. It seemed as if no one really "lived" in this room. All of a sudden, something like a "fly/ant" came buzzing around me. Although this thing was quite small it scared me. I knew I had to get away from it. The words that came to me in the dream were fly and ant together, and not either/or. I ran out of the room and down the steps, but this insect was chasing me ...and was able to stay right behind me the whole way. It was very fast. After this the dream ended. Oh, in the dream I remember thinking that I was surprised that something so small could be so dangerous.

I have some ideas and speculations, but just wanted to share it on this site as well. I will say that the particular family this boy belongs to....all of the children/siblings have some behavior issues with the parents.

I know this dream seems pretty self explanatory in one sense, or already is a sort of a confirmation regarding a difficult situation. But, the situation is rather serious and I'm in the process of trying to make a decision regarding the problem.

Thank you in advance...God bless. :)

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ant/fly chasing me - UPDATE!

Post by alina on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:19 am

I feel alot of compassion for this baby boy; I know you do. I can't explain all the details, but there is defenitely demonic activity in that household. The Lord is showing you how to pray. I don't know the condition of the parents, but it could be something thier totaly unaware of. Pess in, and pray for this family. I pray God's protection and mercy over the children, and that this household will come into the saving knowledge of CHRIST. I pray God will give you wisdom and discernment. In Jesus name, amen.

alina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 am

Hi alina,

Thanks for your reply. I also believe the dream is telling me that there is demonic activity in the home, and it confirms what I have witnessed to be honest. I think too that the dream is showing me that it appears in some sense not to be a big problem (small insect), but in reality it is something to be concerned about. Thank you for your prayer as well....Amen to that.

I do have a lot of compassion. I'm trying to discern and pray how to see this through as well, as it is a burden on me too. I feel such a heaviness about the situation when I come into direct contact with it. God bless you, thanks again!

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:43 am

Firerose,

I agree. I believe this is demonic activity. It may appear small but in reality it is not. The Lord is preparing you for the battle which is coming. Now is a time for fasting and praying.....many battles are won at the feet of Jesus on our knees.

I pray this is of help,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:32 am

Thank you Connie, for your encouragement. I'm still trying to pray and decide if I should be in flight or fight mode. :) I had the most challenging day yet, the day before I received your post/reply.

I did some more research myself on ants and flies, and both are definitely considered symbols of unclean spirits within Christianity. The fact that this insect in the dream was both an ant and fly together is interesting.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Update!

Post by firerose on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:12 am

Hi everyone,

I had another dream last night that might be giving me further direction in this situation. Yesterday I had the most difficult day yet, regarding this situation with the child in my care.

In my dream I was flying to Ireland, and landed safely taking this little boy and his twin brother with me. (Ireland is significant in that I have lived there previously, and I believe the Lord is calling me back soon. There is a lot going on in my life now as I prepare for this journey to be ready to return.) Immediately upon landing, something didn't feel right. As we left the airport and were walking along a sidewalk, I looked up and a glider or drone type plane was hitting the power lines and crashed on a rooftop. I then went to my new apartment with these boys, and it was very nice, new construction and everything. It actually looked like a condo. I thought to myself, "This is so American looking." I also noticed with particular interest that there was an additional shower stall placed outside the main bathroom as a convenience, if the main bathroom would be occupied. After this I took the boys to a grocery store. I noticed that many people were of course speaking with an Irish accent, but the grocery store was very American looking. As I was strolling the boys along, I felt a strong panic and disappointment rise up within me, as I was not ready to be there yet. I was rethinking going to meet a friend later, because I simply was not ready and felt out of place. I felt I hadn't had enough time to prepare, as taking care of these boys took a lot of energy I should be putting elsewhere.

***I had a different dream just two nights ago about not being prepared for the changes soon to come into my life. There is definitely a theme here.****

Thank you ahead of time for your thoughts and consideration.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top