Moving and Re-Arranging Office Furniture

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving and Re-Arranging Office Furniture

Post by Missy2281 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Here is my dream....thanks for any help...

I had a dream that I was mowing my office and re-arranging the office furniture. I could not decide where I was going to move my desk. I wanted it in one room. It was a beautiful room and had a T.V. in it. I remember seeing the floor was grass and making a comment that I had to cut the grass before I could move my desk and put there. The people in the office wanted me to move to a different area. They wanted me to put my desk infront of a very large bookcase filled with books. The area was small. I knew I would have to position my desk about 2-4 feet from the bookcase so people could get behind my desk to get to the books. That just didn't look right to me.

Thanks!

Jesus is Lord!

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving and Re-Arranging Office Furniture

Post by faithful7 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:03 pm

HI MISSY, AFTER READING YOUR DREAM, ARE YOU IN ANY WAY ASSOCIATING WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SOPPOSED TO BE OPERATING IN SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC (OFFICE). WHETHER PROPHECY,OR APOSTOLIC ? DO YOU NEED TO REARRANGE SOMETHING ,CUT SOMETHING DOWN SO YO SPEAK? MOVE TO ANOTHER ROOM WITH A TELEVISION (DO YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR VISION).ARE THERE PEOPLE WANTING YOU TO MOVE TO ANOTHER AREA? TRYING TO GET YOUR FOCUS OFF WHAT GOD WOULD HAVE FOR YOU TO DO ? ARE THEY TRYING TO STICK YOU IN THIS SMALL AREA,DECIDING FOR YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO BE ? YOU ALREADY SEE THAT SOMETHING HERE DONT LOOK RIGHT TO YOU !!! PLEASE ASK GOD TO SHOW YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO MOVE YOUR(OFFICE) FURNITURE TOO. PLEASE PRAY ON WHAT I HAVE SAID ,MY THOUGHTS ONLY AFTER READING THIS DREAM!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Just looking back on my previous post and find this very interesting. Thanks for your reply. Sorry mine is so late :(

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top