Dream of deceased

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of deceased

Post by cwood87 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:10 am

Last night, I dreamed something that surprised me. My fiance and I were going out of town and were going to first stay a night at my Grandfather's vacant home. On our way there in the car we were having a discussion. I had bought clothing for myself and our son for the trip and he deemed it as unnecessary spending. On the receipt, the amount was $44.16. When we got to my Grandfather's, I immediately went inside to disarm the alarm, but it was already disarmed. I looked over my shoulder into the den, and at the dining table sat my Grandfather eating a bowl of rice. I looked to my left and there was a pot of rice on the stove. I asked him, with the knowlege that he had died three years ago what was he doing there and he answered that he lived there and he was just eating. My fiance and myself had come in and sat down and quietly discussed between us two how he got there and if it were real. I asked my Grandfather questions about his age and it appeared he still thought that he was going to be 91, as if it were the same year he had died. He laughed in disbelief when I told him he would have been 94 this year, as if he didn't believe that he had died or that the time had passed. I woke up trying to think about anything that could have had significance in my dream. The amount $44.16 is almost like the date 4/16 of 2006, the day I found out that I was pregnant with my son, it was the last day I saw my Grandfather alive. He passed away the very next day.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top