graduation picture

View previous topic View next topic Go down

graduation picture

Post by promisedchild on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:49 am

had a dream last night that my mom and i was standing over my couch looking at these pictures there was my graduation picture (IRL) from college and my best friend graduation picture but she hasnt graduated from college. when i looked at her picture i saw a recorder on the back of the frame so i pressed it. i then saw her speaking at a graduation ceremony and she crumbled up a piece of paper and tossed it and said "god knows i dont have any money", but then she said speaking to the graduation class "GOD IS STIRRING UP YOUR SITUATION" . the thing about this dream is my picture and her picture were the focus of the pictures that were on the couch. and i dont know what couch represents. also my friend had on regular jeans in the pic and so did her graduation class i was wondering in the dream where her graduation robe was, but her class wasnt wearing robes either they wore jeans. i thought about dressing out of the ordinary.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: graduation picture

Post by faithful7 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:05 am

HI PROMISEDCHILD, AFTER READING YOUR DREAM THESE THOUGHTS CAME TO MY MIND. I FEEL HERE THAT GOD IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR FRIEND CONCERNING MINISTRY, AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE A PART OF IT . THIS MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH COLLEGE MINISTRY OR YOUTH MINISTRY,BUT YOU TWO WILL BE INVOLVED TOGETHER. SHE SAID THAT GOD KNOWS SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY ,BUT GOD IS GOING TO SHOW HER FAVOR ,AND ALLOW HER TO SPEAK INTO OTHERS LIVES ABOUT THEIR SITUATIONS. THE RECORDER ON THE BACK OF THE FRAME YOU SAW ON HER PICTURE AND HER SPEAKING AT A GRADUATION CEREMONY , COULD SYMBOLIZE SHE IS FRAMED BY GOD FOR A PURPOSE . YOUR FRIEND IS BEING EQUIPPED FOR HER CALLING AND HER WALK IN WHAT GOD HAS FOR HER TO DO ,AND YOU WILL BE A PART OF IT AS WELL. YOU TWO ARE FRAMED TOGETHER FOR A PURPOSE FOR GOD . EVEN WITH THE JEANS ,EVERYONE ON THE SAME LEVEL (COME AS YOU ARE ) SO TO SPEAK ,AND NOT WITH THE FANCY ROBES TO APPEAR MORE SPIRITUAL, BUT WHERE ALL CAN RELATE ON THE SAME LEVEL!! PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THIS AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY ,THESE ARE ONLY THE THOUGHTS THAT CAME TO ME WHEN I READ IT .

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top