A disturbing dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A disturbing dream

Post by sperkins on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:58 am

Hello my name is Shaquetta. I often have dreams where I know God is trying to reveal something to me, tell me something, or trying to warn me about something. Yet I don't realize it, or understand the interpretation of the dream until after it manifests. I had a very disturbing dream Sunday night. I was at my parent's house, I am the oldest of five kids, my sister a year younger than me and my middle sister was there. The alarm system went off at their house and we were looking everywhere to find out what was going on. It was night and I knew it was really late. My parents weren't there. My father was at work which was strange because he works daytime hours, and my mom was at my middle sister's house keeping all of our children and I was suppose to pick her up and bring her back to their house. I went to the back door with a baseball bat and the door was opened, I saw a man's foot in the doorway with a tan sock with black spots on it. I closed the door with the baseball bat and didn't lock the door back because I was afraid the man had a gun and was going to shoot me if he saw me. I ran in the kitchen and called 911 the lady was asking me questions that had nothing to do with what was going on, I don't remember the questions, I just remember yelling send the police and the call went dead. I looked out the window a police car was driving down the street, he stopped in front of the house but then drove off, I ran out of the house yelling for him to come back, I then got in my car and was trying to catch him. Somehow I apeared out of the car and was running, then a man grabed me from behind and was chocking me, I elbowed him and stomped on his foot and then flipped him over my shoulder, he was still chocking me and I couldn't get him to let go so I reached up (and I am not a violent person at all and could not even think of hurting another human being) I reached up to my hair and pulled out my hair clamp and stabbed him in the neck with it one time, he finally let go of chocking me and I ran. I called my mom on my cell phone and she was asking when was I coming to pick her and the kids up, I told her what was happening and she said she was really worried and wanted me to get back to their house. I then called my parent's house and my little brother who is 17 answered, he was crying and saying Quetta I'm scared, come and get me the man has a gun on us. I got in my car and I was driving really fast but it seemed like I couldn't get there fast enough. Then I woke up. I live in another city away from my parents and my siblings, but in the dream it didn't feel as if I was visiting them. I'm not sure what this dream is trying to tell me.

sperkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A disturbing dream

Post by NeWine on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Shaquetta, this is a dream that involves spiritual warfare, and you are the one that God is going to use to do battle for your entire family, and look how you prevailed against your enemy! It all seems a little epic so it looks like your warfare will cover over a period of time. You should begin soon, because the break-in occurred while you were trying to find out the reason for the alarm. Possibly representing- while your seeking the reason for this dream.

For what ever reason your parents are not there to hear the alarm. You are hearing an alarm, a warning, to pray. Whether the attack is spiritual, or of some natural occurrence; yourself and your younger siblings will be the most effected by it. It may be for the generation of young people right now, and a more dangerous society that they will be living in, for the soul and for the mind, as well as a person's well being, but we have the Lord, we have nothing to fear. Believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ and you and your household shall be saved

The world is in the days of 9/11. For the people of God who watch and pray we are in the days of Psalms 91:1 "He that dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide in the shadow of the almighty."

Here are your scriptures:

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, My God in him will I trust."

Psalm 144 : 1-2
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle; My lovingkindness and my fortress, My stronghold and my deliverer, My shield and He in whom I take refuge, Who subdues peoples under me.

Romans 10:13 Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts 16:30 Believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ and you and your household shall be saved.

I want you to take notice that you kept going after those who are in authority to help you, but it only seemed to get worse. Remember that your concerns for your family can be covered by your prayers just as good as any pastor, or minister. Christ is in you the Hope of Glory,he gives you authority as a child of God, to subdue the enemy, so continue to take up your armor, and your shield, and sword, for your family.Luke 10:18-19 Jesus said, I beheld Satan as lightening fall from heaven. I have given you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, nothing shall by any means harm you.

Just lift the dream up to the Lord and begin to pray upon it, and bind the enemy that is represented in it. And quote scriptures over your family. Your younger brother, the 17 year old will be looking to you over anxieties he may be going through. Remind him of the Love God has for him, and that we have not a spirit of fear, but of love, and power, and a sound mind.

Aslo, dreams are usually more about the spirit and soul realm and more hyped up then the actual situation, (to get your attention), because it is just as important as if it was really happening. So don't be disturbed. Just pray :coffee:

Love in Christ -dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sperkins on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:18 am

Thank you so much Dee! I knew God was trying to tell me something through this dream, I didn't know what it meant but I knew I had to pray about it. Thank you so much for defining this for me. You really brought a lot of clarity to me. God bless you!

sperkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:25 am

Well, it is a blessing to be of some help. Let me know how things go.

-in Christ dee (newine) ps. Lol, I love your little hugging Icon's cuuute!

NeWine

Back to top Go down

a series of dreams...what is God trying to tell me?

Post by sperkins on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:13 am

Hi Dee,
It's been a while since you interpreted my last dream. I pray all is well with you and your family. After I had the disturbing dream about my family, I did start seeing some things manifest that was spiritual warefare, but it didn't pertain to my parents, it was with my husband and I ( thank God it was resolved quickly after I continued to pray), my sister that is a year younger than me, and my sister who is four years younger than me. I have been praying for their two families continuously. After I had the disturbing dream I had another dream that I was in my parents home again, with a man I did not know and we were cleaning the house with bleach, in the living room sitting down on the couches were what looked like people but they had the faces of monsters the man told me not to go in there because they were demons, and we continued to clean the walls with bleach. I gathered that I needed to continue to pray and maybe pray for spiritual cleansing, because we were cleaning with bleach? What do you think about that.

After that dream, a few days later, maybe about three days later, I had a dream that I was walking through this field of tall grass, the place I was in was so peaceful and the grass was the prettiest green I had ever seen, I saw my mom sitting down in the grass and she was dressed in a white gown, as I was walking I looked behind me and my sister the one who is four years younger than I, my middle sister, was walking behind me and she was also dressed in a white gown. I started walking up this mountain and I looked up and the sky was so beautiful and the clouds were so white, I started raising my hands praisig God and I started going up like floating up in the air, my fingers touched the clouds and I got scared so I came back down on the mountain, I looked behind me and my sister did the same thing and she came back down on the mountain. I walked further up the mountain and I came to a cliff, I looked down and the water was clear like crystal I raised my hands again, this time I didn't see my sister or was paying any attention to her, and I was praising God and I started to rise again but when my hands touched the clouds I was afraid and I came back down on the mountain and then I woke up. I don't know what this dream meant or what God was trying to tell me.

Two days later I had this dream: My husband and I were driving in our car on our way home with our two children in the back seat, (We have two sons, a six year old and an eleven month old), we were driving down a street that didn't look familure and my husband said "there are three suns in the sky!" I said where, but he was driving so fast I didn't see it, so I told him to turn around so I could see it, he said no it could be an alien invasion, I told him to stop being silly and turn back around so I could see the three suns in the sky. He just kept driving. When we got home, it wasn't our home it was a different place we were at but in the dream I knew it was our home, I looked outside the window to see if I could see the three suns in the sky I couldn't see them, but what I did see were a line of power lines falling down in slow motion and I knew there was about to be total destruction, I looked up at the sky and I said God is this about to be the end, and I heard Judgement, the power went out in the house but there was bright light in the house like the lights never went out, some people came to check our refrigerator and my husband was with them, I walked to the back of the house and I was praying asking God what was going on, when I looked out the back window, my six year old son was standing next to me (Jaleel), we were looking out the window and the clouds turned into three colorful trees with colorful fruit on them, I knew the first tree was the tree of life, the third tree said the tree of good fruit for babies, and I told my son, look there is a tree for Jacob (my eleven month old) Then the I said are we about to be raputured up, I was lifting my hands waiting but nothing happened, then the sky went black and I was saying God what is going on, my sister (a year younger than me) appeared in the room and was looking out the window too. Then across the sky in big letters flashed John and I knew that was the deciple John, and I got excited and said John, then Revelation flashed across the sky, and I said Revelation, then John flashed across the sky again, then Revelation flashed again but this time there was a figure like the grim reaper at the end of it with a whatever you call that tool in his hand. Then I woke up. I am really not sure what this meant at all or what was God trying to tell me. I read Revelation again and this time I understood more than I did when I read it before, but I still didn't understand everything.

After this dream I hadn't had any dreams for a few weeks and then the other night I dreamed about my cousin Tonya, my dad's niece, who I never have dreams about I speak to her occassionally, but she lives out of town where my parents live so I don't even see her often. In the dream I was at some place in someone's kitchen with my mom, and she was telling me Tonya was in the hospital and they said she had a virus and she only had 10 days to live. I started crying and I was praying to God and I was really crying hard and praying hard and I said God please let her live and not die, I was speaking life into her body and I said God please come through for me this time. Then I woke up. God has always come through for me so I'm not sure why I said that. Recently my middle sister was pregnant with a little girl, and she went into labor this past Sunday, the baby didn't make it, she had polycystic kidney disease. This is the second child she lost, last year she had a little boy that the same thing happened to. This time we all prayed, my sister a year younger than me, my mom and I fasted and prayed for three days for her that everything would be okay for this baby and I heard God tell me that He will perform a miracle but Cal and John had to change some things (my sisters name is Cal and her husband's name is John), He said this to me while I was praying in the spirit, I paused and said how am I going to tell her that without her getting offended, and God said it to me again. I told my sister, she didn't get offended, but I don't think she told her husband. My sister a year younger than me got the same message from God and told her too. I was disappointed not with God but that whatever it was they needed to change, I think it was mostly her husband, they didn't change and we didn't get to see the miracle. Maybe that was why in the dream I said God please come through for me this time. I'm not sure. I'm sorry if this is a lot, but this is how the dreams kept coming to me as if God is really trying to get my attention. I would appreciate any insight you can give to me. Thank you.
- Shaquetta

sperkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi sperkins,

Thank you for the update. The first paragraph, I agree, it looks like God is cleaning house. Because it is your parents house, perhaps it is a deliverance from things that have hindered your family, over the generations, but God is using you to rid it from your generation, and the generation to come. Because the "monsters" were inactive on the couch tells me, that their works have been arrested, but now they will be completely eradicated, and will not show up in your family line any more! Active or not. So keep on praying and doing what your doing.

I will look at your other dreams and share some thoughts if I get any. It does look like God is clearly wanting to show you some things, and I believe if you continue to study Revelation and even the book of Daniel you will be fortified enough in His word to understand the times and the seasons of God. This part about expecting one thing and something else happens, and you are saying, "God what is happening"? And then you begin to "see" as you continue to look out the window, this is an understanding of the end-times, and how some of these things will unfold. God is going to reveal them to you through your prophetic gift (thus the window), and you will see (should always) see them confirmed in His word.

Daniel 12:1-5
The End Times
"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge." Now is the time of the end and God is revealing His Word to His people, by opening up their eyes to the word, (been with us all this time) but now we shall see.

There is a certain boldness and humility that is required in operations of the working of miracles and God is moving you in that direction, and He is going to show you (and all ready is showing you) how to approach each situation, to help bring people to their miracle, with the "gift" of the word of knowledge, and the word of wisdom. The dreams and your prayers over your dreams, may seem like a spiritual soup at the moment that has no clarity; however, your praying on those dreams/visions will bring out a clarity, when the time comes for you to minister those things out in real life. You may, also, be just interceding, and the work is done by prayer alone.

I'm saying this because a lot of times meaningful and important dreams may not always be completely understood, but prayer over them, will do the job. If you don't get an understanding, at least you won't miss the point and you will walk it out some other way.

When I have a dream that is loaded like yours, I incorporate the symbolism into my prayers. I'll say something like, " Lord I bind the bear I had in my dream that was tearing at the front door, I call this bear defeated and his works exposed, in the name of Jesus.." etc... Any way, if I were you I would take the two middle paragraphs and re-post them as separate dreams, and see what others come up with. There is wisdom with many counselors and I'm sure that some one will share insights and keys to help you uncover the mystery to what (to me) is a couple of amazing-
dreams! Let me know if you get anymore revelation.

Yours in Christ -dee (will let you know if I get anything else.) :)

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Sperkins, take a look at my dream about crystal clear mountain like water. :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sperkins on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:41 am

Thanks Dee for yor insight. I greatly appreciate it. What you said brought some prespective to my dreams. Thank you so much

sperkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sperkins on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:08 am

Hind's Feet,
I read your dream about crystal clear mountain like water: I think it may have some reference to the dream I had. I am saved, so is my mom and my sister, so maybe that is what the dream was telling me. I'm not sure. Thanks for the reference.

sperkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:14 am

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down