i dreamed i was going to marry another woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i dreamed i was going to marry another woman

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:39 am

i had this dream last night. i dont want to sound morbid but i hope this dream doesnt came true.i dreamed that i was going to marry a woman. and in the dream i was having second thoughts. it was really a deep dream because we were both sitting in this chair and i got up to go to the counter. and we were in this room where there were other people. everyone knew what we were going to do.
and i was standing near this counter and thinking that i didnt want to do it, and that i was sure i was going to cancel it.
i felt in the dream at that moment that it was almost not a dream, that i saw myself deeply thinking about this dream.
sometimes people say a dream like this isnt what it seems. i hope so in this case.
blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i dreamed i was going to marry another woman

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:36 pm

These are just my thoughts. A marriage can sometimes represent a commitment. It could be that you are about to commit to something that you really don't want to do. You're not sure about it. Maybe there is a group of people expecting you to make the commitment. The woman you are about to marry in your dream may represent the thing that you are uneasy about committing to. Just a thought.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top