Sex Drugs and Guns in the California Juvenile Hall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sex Drugs and Guns in the California Juvenile Hall

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Please pray for the truth to be revealed in our local Juvenile Hall...If you do a Chico News and Review you can read the story, but a friend of my has a son who was a victim. It is actually the staff and counselors who are staying silent on the many accusations of child molestation of boys and girls, physical and emotional abuse and staff doing drugs, with and partying with the kids as well. I raised Foster children who were high risk for many years and one of the counselors of my children, is actually is being charged with pulling a gun on the author of the expose'. This is so evil. Please take time to say a fervent prayer that God would help to heal these children and keep the children who are brave enough to testify..free from harm. Many many children are scared right now and afraid to stand up because of past abuse, some of course are still incarcerated and say they are punished and beaten when they tell. Thank you for your prayers.....God Bless, Linda Irish

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Drugs and Guns in the California Juvenile Hall

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:17 pm

OMG!!!! I will take this to my prayer team tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know. THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Oh, no, we call those demons to go out of those people and give up their hold on that place and we command them to go into the dry places, and leave the people alone. My Lord, in the name of Jesus. It is done. Oh Lord, we agree with you, Linda.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top