mr d trump,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mr d trump,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:52 pm

i dont watch his show ,so this wasa suprise,, ,,i was in a deluxe hotel on a journey,,i noticed a pile of dirt in tha bath,,,then donald trump arrived,,it may hav been his hotel,,he then got in the bath 2 clean it up,,i tooka pikture,,he smiled 4 tha camera,,,,,fini,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mr d trump,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:45 pm

help,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:26 am

Favor

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:36 am

ok.

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:24 am

Hmmm....just some thoughts, okay? Donald Trump is an extremely wealthy guy. I feel like he is a symbol for the prosperity that God has promised He is sending your way. The bathroom is a private place, and a place of cleansing...You saw a pile of dirt. I feel like the pile of dirt has to be cleansed and moved out of the way, and you recognize this. You see him begin to clean it up...I believe God is giving you direction that this is what needs to now be taking place with you. But, in Christ, you are already prosperous..you are already wealthy in Him...That's why you are pictured as Donald Trump here. You took his picture, and he cooperated with you and smiled. Pictures are taken to capture a moment in time...a memory. I believe God is bringing this promise to your remembrance and this is a dream of encouragement....The scripture that again comes up is:
2 Corinthians 9:8 (Amplified Bible)

8And God is able to make all grace (every favor and [a]earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need [b]be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:40 pm

yeah ,hesa billionaire,,he was serving little old me,,, i hadnt used tha bathroom so i think the dirt was frm the previous visiter,, ,,um this is really unuasual 4 me,, um grt scripo sweety..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:14 am

D,

This is what I see:

The bathroom is a place of cleansing. The fact that you are there tells me you are observing yourself being helped through the cleansing process. Donald here represents weath and a person in authority,which here could represent the Lord. When we think of him...Donald, we think of how powerful and weathy he is. The Lord may be showing you that he is doing a cleansing in you. That you will allow him to do that cleansing. That he will do it for you rather than you doing it yourself. In your dream you stated that Donald was picking up the dirt....that is why I made the statement.....he will do it for you. Your part is to allow him to do it and not try to do it in your own power.

I pray this of help,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:02 pm

conny im amazed

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm

HI DREAMSTER, JUST WANTED TO REPLY TO YOUR DREAM. YOU SAID YOU WAS IN A DELUXE HOTEL ON A JOURNEY(TRAVELING FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER.) COULD THIS DREAM MEAN THAT AS YOU GO ON A JOURNEY OR (ASSIGNMENT) YOU ARE GOING TO COME ACROSS SOMETHING THAT'S GOING TO NEED TO BE CLEANSED.( BEING THE DIRT WAS ALREADY THERE FROM PREVIOUS GUESTS) AND YOU SEE THIS DIRT. COULD A VERY INFLUENTIAL PERSON ARRIVE AND CLEAN THIS MESS UP FOR YOU SO YOU WANT HAVE TO? BEING HE MAY ALREADY BE FAMILIAR WITH THE SITUATION ,HE OWNS IT !! YOU MAY WANT TO CAPTURE THIS MOMENT , AND HE SMILES FOR YOU !! JUST MY THOUGHTS!!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 pm

grt thorts F7..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:56 pm

I am glad to help D. I hope it speaks to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:50 am

Hello dreamster,
I have been looking at this dream and I would like to share with you what I believe this dream is telling you.
You are on a journey (our Christian life is a journey). While traveling on this journey, you have stopped over at a Hotel. Why do we stop at a Hotel while traveling? To rest and relax. The world sees Donald Trump as a very exstremely wealthy man, with the best of everything. God takes what is familiar with you (us) and He uses it in a dream as a symbol of something else or somebody else. Donald Trump here symbolizes God. God's wealth is immeasurable. He is a wealthly God. In the dream, you were so surprised that Donald Trump would come in and clean up the dirt in the bathtub to where you took a picture to have to prove it had happened. I believe this represents your doubt and disbelief in what God will do for you. To summarize the dream, God is telling you to "rest and relax and let ME......................"

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:19 am

Hi D -

Just thoughts...

When I dream of hotels, they usually represent a temporary resting place where I'm being fortified/strengthened/otherwise prepared for something that might be short - term (something that won't last long like a project or meeting) or long-term (like a new phase/season in my life). Was the dirt in the bathtub from you or was it already there? If it was already there, I think that God is showing you that He can and WILL work through anyone (even Donald Trump... lol! ) to assist you in being cleansed from the 'dirt' in your life whether it's your own or it's from others and left behind but nonetheless impacts you. You can't take your own bath/cleansing until the dirt is removed. Pictures to me represent taking snapshot of life, capturing that moment in time that you can always go back to and recollect. As it relates to your dream, I think the Lord wants you to hold on to that moment for encouragement...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:22 am

Just read the other interpretations and the general theme does appear to be confirmed... praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Amen everybody...AMEN!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:43 pm

wow 1 door,,thats rite on sweety,t u,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:45 pm