Need help again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help again!

Post by princessarielle on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:11 am

This is a dream I had before the one I just posted. I forgot it about it and just remembered. There's been a boy, whom I will call Pete, in my college that I loved and who was interested in me. But I was afraid to say yes because his life did not seem right. Apparently, he was seeing another girl whom I will call Ann.

So, in the dream, I was in my parent's house, sitting on the dining table just outside of the kitchen. The table was full of red apples. My heart was broken so I started eating those apples, thinking that the more I ate, the more my heart would be healed. Unfortunately, I kept on eating them but my heart kept on hurting. Then, I saw Ann coming out of the house through the kitchen. She did not see me and I did not call her either. And she went out of my parent's compound without saying anything, looking sad. A few minutes after, I saw Pete coming out the same way Ann had. Bur he stopped at the table and instead of being concerned of my eating the apples and loving me, he told me that he was so sorry but had a new girlfriend. Then, he said that Ann was not his girlfriend but a girl that I did not know. Then, he left my parent's house. My heart was completely torn and was hurting so bad and I started eating apples, putting three in my mouth at a time because I wanted fast healing. Then, I woke up.

I have no idea what this dream mean. Can somebody help me, please.
Anita.

princessarielle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help again!

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:32 am

It would seem that Pete will find someone new thats not Anne. The apples you are eating are fruit of the Spirit. You are doing the right thing by looking to God's fruit in your life.
I had a dream i was stuffing my face full of this fruit that was so yummy. In real life it ended up being me seeking out Gods word and His Holy Spirit to help me through a situation I was going through.
Galations 5:22 says: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other."
hope this helps,
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum