Church and the trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church and the trees

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:30 am

Hello all,

I had another dream. This is all I can remember of the dream.

10-09-09 Dream

I dreamed I was in Church and I was running with a girl through the church and I was trying
to catch her. It was fun. Then I was in the church and I was in one of the childrens rooms
(sunday school class) and I was talking to Pastor. He was saying to me "why don't I get to
teach? Then I was outside and there were trees all around and Pastor was outside. He was
sitting by one of the windows in the church but outside. I went up to him and stood there.
That is all I remember.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Church and the trees

Post by usemeLord on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:20 am

Are you called to teach children?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:36 am

That is a good question. Called to teach yes. I dont know about kids. I feel totally out of my element there and not suprised if that is what the Lord would do. I am a Ladies Minister for my church but do help out with teaching children.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:33 am

there is a hedge around this ministry
a special anointing like beign a pastor's assistant in a
boys and girls club. or youth ministry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:47 am

Hmmm I see. Thanks to you both. I receive that in Jesus name.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:26 pm

HI DOVE, I JUST WANTED TO RESPOND TO YOUR DREAM .I AGREE WITH WHATS ALREADY BEEN SAID . I FEEL THAT GOD IS ABOUT TO TAKE YOUR TEACHING MINISTRY IN ANOTHER DIRECTION. I FEEL THAT GOD IS LEADING YOU TO SOME TYPE OF YOUTH MINISTRY WORK . DO YOU NEED TO START RUNNING AFTER SOMETHING THAT THE YOUNG LADIES IN YOUR CHURCH NEED YOU TO LEAD THEM TO ? I FEEL YOUR TEACHING SKILLS IS NEEDED IN YOUR CHURCH, NOT ONLY FOR THE LADIES ,BUT ALSO FOR THE YOUNG GIRLS, WHICH WILL BE THE NEXT GENERATION. YOU IS SURELY AMOUNG THE LEADERS BEING CALLED OF GOD TO BE USED IN YOUR CHURCH, AND GOD WILL GIVE THE NEXT STEP. PLEASE PRAY ON WHAT I HAVE SAID ,MY THOUGHTS AS I READ THIS ONLY .

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Faithful,

Thanks so much. That with the others is very encouraging. I am way out of my element with kids because I don't "feel" I relate well with them. But for me it is not about what I want but more about what He wants and if that is what He needs me to do, then so be it.

God bless and thanks to all!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top