My Friend's Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Friend's Dream

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:50 am

Hey Dream family...can you help my friend interpret this dream? Thank You!!!

First scene.. I was sitting in my car with the windows rolled up and doors locked. All of a sudden, a homeless man approached my window asking if he could speak to me but I asked him to leave. He then tried to pull down the drivers window; When that didn't work, he ran around to the passenger window and tried pulling it down. While he was doing this I was saying " the Blood of Jesus" but he did not stop. The homeless mans then called over some ladies who looked like prostitutes and they were trying to help him get into the car.

the dreamed changed to me walking into work. When i arrived at my desk two of my co-workers approached me saying "you are one minute late" (remind you.. I AM NEVER LATE FOR WORK). I looked at both of them and asked in a very abrupt tone if they would leave my desk.

the dreamed changed to me walking into a house party (having a great time). After the party was over, everyone slept at the house so bodies were everywhere. One of my old co-workers woke me up saying "oh no you're late!!"

The dream jumped to she and I in the carpool lane on the 57 fwy (she was driving) and I kept saying what excuse am I going to give them about being late.

The dreamed ended.

Last edited by Cholette on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Friend's Dream

Post by usemeLord on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:38 am

This is just thoughts as I read your friends dream. Jesus came to help the homeless and prostitutes and it sounds like your friend doesn't want anything to do with them. She is always late (but not in real life) so I would guess that Jesus is wanting her to think of them, help them before it's too late.

Luke 4:18.

• "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,

• to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."

• "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.

• For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

• I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

• "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

• When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?

• When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

• "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

• "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

• For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,

• I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

• "They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

• "He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:42 am

You are not late for the ministry the Lord is showing you.
the Lost and destitutes.
Those that have been bind by the enemy all these years.
You have learned how to interceed and fight in the spiritual realm
it is not our timing..it is God timing and you are just what the Lord wanted you.
Raise your voice,ineterceed and awake the ones that still sleeping.
Teach others how to fight. You have the knowledge first hand.
May the Lord Bless You and keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:01 am

hmm tha car scene feels like u ,,all shut up,,but theres demands being made of u,,ppl want wat uve got,,then ur at wrk,,seems like unnessacery nit piking,but u stand ur ground,, um i feel theres a fear of being late,,at ur job,,that u will be warned,or fired,,but theres a theme in this drm,,it all involves ur walk of faith,,becos theres a car,,then ur walking,2 ur job,,then walkin 2 ur house,,then in a car again,,and theres fear in each part,, thats wat stiks out sweety,,ugh,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:27 am

Thanks everyone!!! I will forward these replies to her.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 pm

um wat did u think babe??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:04 am

u wat did ,,,,,,, think of our posts,,???

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:12 am

She hasn't said anything to me about the posts yet and I forgot to ask her. She's not really a dreamer so she doesn't take them seriously. I was the one that made her type it out and send it to me so i could post it here because I felt it means something. I think her non response is because she doesn't think she is a prophetic dreamer...and she may not be, but I believe God can show anyone a dream if he want's to get a message to them.

I will ask her later and come back to report to you Sir D!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 am

ok lady C..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 am