the nu motorbike.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the nu motorbike.......

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:05 am

m b shood enjoy this one,, ,,,,well i was selling my 2005 dirtbike for a 2010 nu model,250cc,,,my old bike was orange,,the nu one was red,,i got $5ooo. trade in price,,the nu one was $12,000.a difference of $7,000.i got on the nu bike,,i was rideing at my old farm,,i rode that bike as fast as it wood go,,irl i cant do that,,2 but everythang i did was effortless an perfect,,i marveled at my nu found skills and ability, but aftawards i was fearful of how i was gonna pay 4 the nu bike,, i had tha same feling wiv my nu clothes drm,, ugh,sweetys,, save me now,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the nu motorbike.......

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:12 am

New things , new skills and more power in your personal ministry.
Blessed be the Lord that prepares your hands for the war. and teach You how to use the arch and the arrows.
May the Lord Bless You and keep you.
things are going to speed up now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:42 am

Hi Dreamy...I agree with Mbstudent. I think this dream is a follow-up to your new clothes dream. It has to do with your calling and your place in the Body of Christ. You are trading the old in for the new...a new season, a new day. It's interesting that the difference on trade in was $7,000...that's the number of completion and REST...So God is showing you that you will be entering into a season of rest. The thing you must remember as you enter into this new season is that "it's not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit.." (Zecheriah 4:6: Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.") If you look at what you've been called to do in the flesh, you will not feel qualified, or able to see it through. But God is telling you ahead of time that this is His ability on you and in you that will bring it to pass. When God calls, He always equips us too. He will always call us to do things that in our natural selves is impossible to do. But with God all things are possible when we believe Him....Praise be unto God!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:41 am

If you are always worried about paying for the new things do you feel as if you have to do works to recieve blessings from the Lord? Do you feel like you are not being "good" enough to recieve from God?

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:45 am

m b i love archary,, sandysweety u keep gettg ma fav scrips,wow bless u sooo,, ,,um i/m um yeah i dont feel good enuff,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Hi Dreamster!

A few additional thoughts...

I think the Lord is telling you that you're getting an upgrade or promotion in the spirit...perhaps new ministry ops, greater anointing, etc...and also making you aware that there is a cost to this...

We know Romans 11:29 says "for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable, (says "without repentance" in some translations)...God gives gifts; He chooses whom He will choose; He gives as He sees fit...We can't earn those gifts, can't buy them, basically, we cannot afford them as they are without price - HOWEVER::::::::
(did I say HOWEVER???!!!)
There IS a cost, there is a price for going higher in the Lord, and for greater anointing...I think He just wants you to be aware of "counting the cost"
The more we are entrusted with, the more we are accountable for...
James 3:1 "Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly".

Again, I'm not saying this in a legalistic way, or in any way implying that we can "behave ourselves" into or out of the anointing, but when we go up higher in the Lord, it does cost something; we do need to be mindful of what Jesus meant when he said "count the cost" (Luke 14:28)

(p.s. I could not find your "new clothes" dream)

May God BLESS you RICHLY in all things!!!!!
Maria

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 pm

oh, I almost forgot...The colors...

(Old bike) Orange can be the color representing "perseverance" or "tenacity"
(new bike) Red can sometime represent "anointing"

I think that your faithfulness & perseverance in ministry leads to greater anointing...

The numbers:
5 years diff between the years of bikes
5 is number of grace, and sometimes redemption, and also 5-fold ministry...
7 is number of completion, rest, perfection
12 is number of government or apostle...do you feel a call to those types of "offices" in ministry

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:15 pm

sweety..ugh cost,, ,,i feel u,, ,,,um i hava apostolik prophetik anointing,,i thort tha sqame wiv tha colors,, intarestg,,bless u,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:15 pm

HI DREAMSTER, I READ THE ABOVE RESPONSES ,AND TOTALLY AGREE. ITS TIME FOR YOU TO SELL OUT TO YOUR NEXT STEP IN MINISTRY. YOU SAY YOU HAVE AN APOSTLE PROPHETIC ANOINTING, COULD 2010, BE THE YEAR THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS SELL OUT IN WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO ? THE OLD BIKE IS ORANGE -MEANING PERSERVERANCE ,AND ALSO STUBBORNESS-NO MORE TIME TO BE STUBBORN ABOUT THIS YOU HAVE WORK TO DO FOR THE KINGDOM!! NEW BIKE IS RED- MEANING COVENANT. WHEN YOU WALK IN COVENANT WITH GOD ,YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE (REMEMBER THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO BIKES ?) 7000-COMPLETENESS AND REST. IN COVENANT EVERYTHING WILL BE EFFORTLESS AND PERFECT ON YOUR PART BECAUSE GOD WILL GIVE YOU NEW FOUND SKILLS AND ABILITY TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. YOU WAS FEARFUL OF HOW YOU WAS GOING TO PAY FOR THE NEW BIKE -(RED) COVENANT- WHEN YOU WALK IN COVENANT WITH GOD ,IT IS ALREADY PAID IN FULL !! JESUS SHED (RED) BLOOD HAS PAID FOR IT ALL !!! PLEASE PRAY ON THIS ,MY THOUGHTS AFTER I READ YOUR DREAM .

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Wow!
Way cooooooool!
Maria

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down