tha prison camp....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tha prison camp....

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:53 pm

ugh,,nota grt drm ppl, i was in a prison camp held by tha germans,,ww2 had carried on till 2day but in a covert fashion,,i was in a village in england,,it seemed,,wiv my olda brother,,the village was very delapidated,,ther were families ther,, skinny,,i was in tha commanders office,,then tha second in command 2 hitler was atta desk on the ph,,he was talking how he wood begin his torture routine 2mrw,, i knew i had2 escape 2nite,,it was late afta noon,,the sun was sinking,,the village was surounded by farmland,,green,,a track was outside the village goin 2 tha nxt village,,ther were rows of treees i kood hide by,,i decided i wood pretend i was goin 4 a walk ,and then disappear,u were able 2 walk a little outside tha camp,,but had2 come bak always,, ,i was scared,, but knew i wood die if i stayed,,i ventured out,i had 2 go tru gates,about 3-4 of them,,,i was on trak wen i saw a clay sand castle,,i stopped an began painting it,,a clay brown color,, ,,then i heard a voice an saw tha camp commander coming afta me saying,,i hope u wernt trying 2 escape,, fini,,i felt a real let dwn,,but it seemed like it wasnt tha end,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tha prison camp....

Post by usemeLord on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 am

See this is something I would have pm'd you cause I don't want anyone to be scared. Fear is of the devil and God has not given it us, but POWER, LOVE and a SOUND MIND. But.....have you heard about the american concentration camps from FEMA. All u have to do is google FEMA concentration camps, you see pictures and articles galors on the subject. The next halocaust will not be the natural born Jews but the Jews that have been circumsized in their heart (the christians; Romans 2:29 No, a man is a Jew if he is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man's praise is not from men, but from God). I don't know if this dream is about that but when I read your dream I thought about these concentration camps that are ready around America for the ones that need "re-educating".

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:21 am

I agree with the fear.
Not in vain you are waiting in the Lord.
The manifestation is almost there,You already broke up from the enemies grip. Do not believe him not matter what you see or hear .
Wait in the Lord!
The voice of Goliath was a terrible thing that made men of war to feel inferior,they were looking with the physical eyes at the enemy.
Look at your problem with the resources God has giving you.
This issue is done in heaven..start looking not at your problem but look at the answer and solution the Lord has already provide to you.
There was lepers when the sirian army sited Samaria
and they were tinking at the gates if we stay here for sure we will perish ,but if we go over the enemy camp...
Claim and declare..Mine is the victory,Jehovah said
He already got it for you.
the stronghold is compose of two main spirits: fear and inferiority.
The minor ones are attached to these two. like an octupus tentacles but these 2 bind themselves together oppossing the major resistance.
Take a second air and seek the Lord. You shall see your breakthrought.
May the Lord bless You and keep you

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:41 am

yeah m b ,,thats it,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:42 am

Hi Dreamy! What immediately comes up in my heart as I read your dream is that we as believers are all in a war -- good against evil. The war (world war II) that had carried on until today, is the symbol for this spiritual war (God's forces against the dominions of darkness). There is an area in your life where you are bound by the enemy, and God is revealing it here in the dream symbolized by the prison camp. I believe it's also being revealed to you that in this area of bondage, you are in "torment". That is exactly how the enemy comes against us...he comes and uses fear to torment us. (1 John 4:18, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.") God is revealing to you that one of these spirits that holds you in bondage is the spirit of fear. You have authority over that, though, in Jesus name, for God's word says that God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (or untormented mind). (2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.") God has shown us the way of escape...by His Word (the word of our testimony) and the blood of the lamb. For every test and trial in our lives, God always has a way of escape prepared. (Revelation 12:11, "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." 1 Corinthians 10:13, "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.") God is revealing the way of escape to you here...you must take up your weapons of warfar which are not carnal, but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds and FIGHT! You cannot sit this one out. You must fight the good fight of faith. I also believe God is showing you a spirit of poverty operating in your life, symbolized by the delapidated village you were in. The green farmland is the place God has called you to be in. He said, "I will make you to lie down in green pastures..." (Psalm 23:2) This is the place you are headed to when you fight and win...and you will win because God has already given you the victory. You are more than a conqueror! (Romans 8:37, "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.") I believe the trees you could hide by, are symbols for the word of God. The Word of God is symbolized as a tree many times in scripture, but this is the verse that comes to mind here: (Matthew 13:32, "Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof." Mark 4:32, "But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it.")

I also see in the dream that you have already attempted to escape from this bondage before, but became distracted by an "air castle" something the enemy set before you to distract you and take your attention away from the things of God, and ended up right back where you started. However, you know in your heart that God has given you the victory. You cannot fail unless you quit. We all have things that take us time to overcome. We didn't get into our situations over night, and we are not going to get out of them over night. But, we start one night..and we just keep going knowing that if God be for us, who can be against us! Go for it Dreamy! The victory is yours!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:29 pm

wow wow,,ur rite sweety,,i feel klose,,2 watevas gonna happen,,bless ur heart u put alot in2 ur replys,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:21 pm

You're welcome, Dreamy! I'm glad you were blessed! Praise be to God!!!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:28 pm

um useme,,i think it was symbollik of my situation rite now in my life,ugh,, ,,t u 4 postg,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top