falling planets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

falling planets

Post by Hector70 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:33 pm

the Dream i had about 5 days ago...i was in a field it was full of green grass , it was was late at night and i began to see the planet to become like shooting stars...i saw alot of the the just going by and i realized the where getting closer to the earth and finally one hit the earth and the earth was consumed within it self(it did not explosed but it sucked it self up).

through this whole dream i remained calm...i don't know if that is good.

Blessings

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: falling planets

Post by usemeLord on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:49 am

reminds me of the scriptures

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'isa', 'Isaiah', '34', '4', 'NIV')]Isaiah 34:4 NIV[/url]

All the stars of the heavens will be dissolved and the sky rolled up like a scroll; all the starry host will fall like withered leaves from the vine, like shriveled figs from the fig tree.

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'mt', 'Matthew', '24', '29', 'NIV')]Matthew 24:29 NIV[/url]

"Immediately after the distress of those days " 'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'mr', 'Mark', '13', '25', 'NIV')]Mark 13:25 NIV[/url]

the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

the symbols could be field = people green = life don't know if stars and planets are interchangeable symbols I would guess they are, but the bible refers to stars as angels, good and bad

I pray God gives you the interpretation

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Hmmm...What comes to mind besides the above mentioned scriptures posted by usemeLord is:

Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed/fixed on You: because he trusts in You...

Remember the words to the song "Stand By Me"? (Posted below)

I have always thought that was a prophetic song and I sing it to the Lord sometimes and I feel comforted...that comes to mind also...Your dream describes what has been written regarding the end...don't be afraid, the Lord stands by you and He will keep you in perfect peace as your mind is fixed on Him and you trust in Him...

Song Lyrics, (and when I sing it I exchange the word "darling" for "Father" meaning the Lord...)

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh now now stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
And the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me, stand by me-e, yeah

Whenever I'm in trouble won't you stand by me, oh now now stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Darlin', darlin', stand by me-e, stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Last edited by Mariakitty on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix text)

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top